Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 8:54pm

Arvad

Arvad

1 post

2 days ago when i logged on it said something about having lvl 120 material ready. and i went to astrology and tried to lvl up my ser ess to lvl 3 and i got a per ess and i put it over the ser so it would be swallowed but it said you can not have two of the same attribute equipped so i took it off and click combine all thinking it would swallow both the per and sag i had there to become lvl 3 and the sage with was lvl 1 ill add swallowed them both and became lvl 3 insted.
P.S. my account name is Arvad and im on hot winded dragon, server 14.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 10:20pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Arvad. I am sorry to bother you. But can you tell me what is your problem? Thanks.

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 8:38am

Nemec666

Nemec666

31 posts

What happended today is: The Server was for a short Time a little bit slow/laggy - I refreshed my EXP at the Altar to blue and purple and click ok and nothing happens! I tried it after a few Minutes again nothing! Did happends 4 Times!
After the Server was on normal speed i try again and it goes but all refresh from blue and purple was lost! This was a lot of DG wasted!

What is the Problem of this Server slows? I see it often last Time on S14 and S16?

Account Nemec666 S16

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 8:21pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. I am sorry to hear that. Did you mean that you use dg, but you did not get extra EXP? When did it happen on server time? And please tell me your in game name. Thanks.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:44am

Nemec666

Nemec666

31 posts

Yes that is what i mean and it happened right now again!
Yesterday it was between 14 and 16o clock Servertime on S16!

Ingame Name is Nemec666 at Server S16

With now its over 60DG i lost!

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 8:47pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Sorry to hear that. I will submit this problem to our staff to check. Once got confime. We will take some actions. Thanks.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 1:39am

Nemec666

Nemec666

31 posts

ok thx but so i better put no more Money on that Game. Wasting for nothing make no Sense!

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 9:54pm

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Thanks for your waiting. Upon checking it, our staff found that you got your EXP at 31th July on server time. Can you tell me what data was it happen? Thanks.

Posted Aug 3, '13 at 3:12am

Nemec666

Nemec666

31 posts

What you mean with Data? I dont get the EXP that i tell you! I got another EXP Refreshing a little bit later but this was a new Refreshing! I dont have to lie about it or about the little bit DG how you can see in my Account!
But i think its not OK if i pay for nothing!

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 3:56am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, Nemec666. Sorry for my late reply. Can you offer me the time on server time that you did not received the EXP for the first time? Thanks.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!