Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 6:12am

explainplz

explainplz

3 posts

just not loading say's something about graphics anyway its annoying bug and i cant play it

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 4:54am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, greg_moss_16547. Can I know which one do you choose? Invite one people or invite all people? Thanks.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 4:56am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, explainplz. Can I know in which server are you playing? Can you give us a screenshot to us? Or you can add our skype: gamedpsupport. Thanks.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 10:49am

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

Ok, now thatthe cost for adding altar slots has been lowered, since I've invested I believe 900 dg to buy 5 slots at the old price I'm demanding compensation for the difference in dg that the new current cost is set at.

I think it's only fair, because I've spent real dollars purchasing dragon gold since I began playing in May. And for someone to have spent that much actual cash and then you lower the cost of things which makes it easier for non money players, seems like a bit of an insult to people like me that paid with actual currency.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 4:16am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hjmvancouver. I know your feeling. But I am sorry, we can not give any compensations. All people are same. Thanks.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 4:50pm

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

I don't agree with your answer. If all the people are the same then you wouldn't and shouldn't give players the option to use actual cash currency to buy resources. That is the advantage of using real money to upgrade equipment and skills. So when you change the parameters that directly affects people who have used their real money then you should compensate them accordingly, depending on the amount spent.

If they've only bought $5 worth of dg, then fine. But if they've put in more than that (as you know I have), I think it's fair that you compensate according to the amount spent. And I'm asking to be compensated the difference in dg to upgrade altar had this new system been in place, not the full amount spent.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 4:38am

raymedia

raymedia

94 posts

Hi, hjmvancouver. I am sorry for my so late reply. For this problem, I have contacted with our staff again. But it is same result.  You can see it. You spent dg to use them, and you also got more benefits than others, is it right? Thanks.

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 4:12pm

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

Hi raymedia, I don't know if I also got more benefits than others, because I don't know what the others get. I do know that when I first started playing the game the fourth and fifth altar platforms cost 200 dg and 400 dg respectively to open. And now that they cost 100 dg and 200 dg respectively to open, I feel I've been overcharged for those privileges, and as someone that spent real money on the game I feel cheated that I paid higher compared to someone who, if they started playing now, would pay lower. Again, if no one was able to pay money to gain an advantage, I wouldn't care. But I've invested real capital, and I think that because of that fact I have a right to ask for compensation.

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 4:16pm

hjmvancouver

hjmvancouver

18 posts

One more thing -- why is it that my armor games log in is no longer valid at gamedp? Why is it that now I no longer have access to my vip status with the amount of $$ I've invested? It seems now that I have to create a separate gamedp account? If I do, how do I link it to my current armor games player profile to keep my current profile level? Thanks for your help so far.

Posted Sep 15, '13 at 7:40am

syph1

syph1

1 post

Have the same issue as last post plz help us.

Reply to Dragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

You must be logged in to post a reply!