ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26569
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Skwid Varethi
Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:Leather Tunic
Legs:Leather pants
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Copper Knife
L. Hand:
Backpack:10 ft. of rope,
---------
Agility: 25
Endurance: 15
Luck: 10
Personality: 0
Speed: 8
Strength: 22
Willpower: 0
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------
Health:150/150
Magicka: 0
Condition:

it gives way a little allowing you to peek in, a large drawer is in front of the door and bottles are scattered around mats on the floor.

Name: Indigo Firetail
Physical Desc.: A Dark Elf who is very dark complected. He is very small in size. He is about 5ft tall. He normally wheres a cloak and hood with boots.
Bio: He hails from Morrowind and came to Cyrodil by ship. He is a odd man. Very anti-social and keeps to himself. He owns a house in Bravil.
----------
Inventory
Head: Tattered Robe Hood
Torso: Grey Robe
Legs: Grey Robe
Feet: Leather Boots
Hands: Leather Bracer
R. Hand: Copper Dagger
L. Hand: Empty
Backpack: Potion of Healingx5 Potion of Intelligencex4 Potion of Sorceryx15
Poison of Illnessx2 Poison of Paralysisx3
Septims: 300
---------
Agility: 10
Luck: 5
Personality: 5
Speed: 20
Strength: 10
Willpower: 20
Skills:
Blade
Illusion
Mysticism
Alchemy
Destruction
Alteration
Conjuration
---------
Health: 100
Magicka: 170
Condition: No positive or negatives at this point.

there are no classes in that sense you are what you are.

I'm a bit low on time, so where do you want to start off at?

Name: Arangaer
Physical Desc.: Wood Elf, Beutiful, Dark hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Wooden Bow
L. Hand:
Backpack:Quiver (20 wooden arrows), Hunting Knife
---------
Agility: 30
Endurance: 3
Luck: 20
Personality: 1
Strength: 3
Willpower: 3
Skills: Acrobatics, Light armor, Marksman, Athletics, Mercantile, Sneak, Speechcraft.
---------
Health: 30/30
Magicka: 30/30

you obviously don't understand the panic associated with being attacked by a man who is about to kill you. The shot goes high, hitting the lower part of his shield

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------
Condition:

I creep the rest of the way in trying to be as quiet and cautious as possible.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

after a few hard pushes you get the door open, but far from quietly, but there is none inside the house.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

"Anybody home?"
I pick up one of the bottles and explore the rest of the house

TheDakota
TheDakota
6 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

it gives way a little allowing you to peek in, a large drawer is in front of the door and bottles are scattered around mats on the floor.

Name: Indigo Firetail
Physical Desc.: A Dark Elf who is very dark complected. He is very small in size. He is about 5ft tall. He normally wheres a cloak and hood with boots.
Bio: He hails from Morrowind and came to Cyrodil by ship. He is a odd man. Very anti-social and keeps to himself. He owns a house in Bravil.
----------
Inventory
Head: Tattered Robe Hood
Torso: Grey Robe
Legs: Grey Robe
Feet: Leather Boots
Hands: Leather Bracer
R. Hand: Copper Dagger
L. Hand: Empty
Backpack: Potion of Healingx5 Potion of Intelligencex4 Potion of Sorceryx15
Poison of Illnessx2 Poison of Paralysisx3
Septims: 300
---------
Luck: 5
Personality: 5
Strength: 10
Willpower: 20
Skills:
Blade
Illusion
Mysticism
Alchemy
Destruction
Alteration
Conjuration
---------
Health: 100
Magicka: 170
Condition: No positive or negatives at this point.

there are no classes in that sense you are what you are.

I'm a bit low on time, so where do you want to start off at?

Name: Arangaer
Physical Desc.: Wood Elf, Beutiful, Dark hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Wooden Bow
L. Hand:
Backpack:Quiver (20 wooden arrows), Hunting Knife
---------
Agility: 30
Endurance: 3
Luck: 20
Personality: 1
Strength: 3
Willpower: 3
Skills: Acrobatics, Light armor, Marksman, Athletics, Mercantile, Sneak, Speechcraft.
---------
Health: 30/30
Magicka: 30/30

you obviously don't understand the panic associated with being attacked by a man who is about to kill you. The shot goes high, hitting the lower part of his shield

Never mind since you have obviously never played Oblivion and do not know that there are Custom Classes. I will not partake in a game where you are told what you can and cant be. Not true Elder Scrolls.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

It's booze alright, no one appears to be home, but there is a carpet that is slightly upturned in one of the rooms

Never mind since you have obviously never played Oblivion and do not know that there are Custom Classes. I will not partake in a game where you are told what you can and cant be. Not true Elder Scrolls.

i'm not going by a class system, you are what you make yourself, also my steam account proves that i own both oblivion and morrowind. If you are actually calling that into question.
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

I search for any full bottles to take with and pull up the carpet.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: , cloth shirt, cloth pants, a silver necklace,
Septims: 45
---------
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:140/140
Magicka:80/80

I shudder at the strange feeling and sit for a moment, then I shake my head to clear it. I stand back up and begin wondering what time it is, and when the guards are going to start searching. I want that dagger.

(WHOO! BACK IN MY OWN STATE!)

Showing 136-143 of 164