ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26558
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

argh, i forgot races, well here's a list of all the playable races, i will not tell how each race affects your stats, but they will, you add your race in your physical description!

Altmer (High Elves)
Argonian
Bosmer (Wood Elves)
Breton
Dunmer (Dark Elves)
Imperial
Khajiit
Nord
Orc
Redguard

Naturally if yo never played an Elder Scrolls game and have no idea what i'm talking about, just ask me, i'll be happy to explain

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Titus Swyft
Physical Desc: Tall for a Bosmer, Titus stands at 5' 8". He has short hair and a headband covering the tips of his ears. He is muscular and tan from many days spent outside.
Bio: After a raid on Valenwood by a group of Daedra that left his entire village destroyed when he was very young, he grew up in the wild for awhile. He was found by a kind Imperial hermit, explaining his Imperial name. The hermit trained him in many types of weaponry and marital arts, as well as languages and mathematics. His favored weapon is the bow, and he will stop at nothing to avenge his village by stopping the Daedra threat.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
---------
Agility: 20
Endurance: 15
Luck: 5
Personality: 5
Speed: 15
Strength: 10
Willpower: 10
Skills: Marksman, Light Armor, Sneak, Restoration, Blade, Acrobatics, Security
---------

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc: Tall for a Bosmer, Titus stands at 5' 8". He has short hair and a headband covering the tips of his ears. He is muscular and tan from many days spent outside.
Bio: After a raid on Valenwood by a group of Daedra that left his entire village destroyed when he was very young, he grew up in the wild for awhile. He was found by a kind Imperial hermit, explaining his Imperial name. The hermit trained him in many types of weaponry and marital arts, as well as languages and mathematics. His favored weapon is the bow, and he will stop at nothing to avenge his village by stopping the Daedra threat.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Fur Cuirass
Legs:Fur pants
Feet:Fur boots
Hands:
R. Hand:Wooden Shortbow
L. Hand:
Backpack: 20 wooden arrows, Iron Dagger
---------
Agility: 23 (+3)
Personality: 3 (-2)
Speed: 18 (+3)
Strength: 8 (-2)
Willpower: 8 (-2)
---------
Health: 150
Magicka: 80
Condition:

You are currently in Skingrad, having just left The Hammer and Tongs with some more arrows. You are currently standing in a busy street with bustling people shuffling past.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

**bump for players**

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Name: Lord Karasaar of Shadowrock
Physical Desc.: His shining white hair have been seen by only a few, as he is he wears dark robes with hoods most of the time. He is a rather small, young, Imperial man with glowing red eyes.
Bio: The young Lord of Shadowrock is a dedicated Magician who has spent most of his childhood mastering the art of spellcasting and witchcraft. He is the only son of the old Lord of Shadowrock and as such has inherited his Father's territory. Confident in his abilities he will defend his domain and his people against all who oppose him at any cost.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
---------
Agility: 0
Endurance: 5
Luck: 0
Personality: 10
Speed: 10
Strength: 0
Willpower: 55
Skills: Alchemy, Conjuration, Mysticism, Alteration, Destruction, Illusion, Restoration,
---------

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you're not playing a lord

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Uh what is the count for the name generator for?

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

;(
Fine then not :P

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

so, you're not gonna play? i don't really care either way

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

I head from the Hammer and Tongs to the West Weald Inn and listen for information.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

you sit down there, for a short while, and overhear to patrons

"So hows life on the farm?"
"Bad. I can't let my kids out of the house, there are bandits on these roads, they must be organized somewhere nearby, because they patrol the road between the farms and here, asking for tolls every few miles!"
"Can't you ask for the imperial legion or the guards here for help?"
"I do! but they always say they are stretched too thin as it is."

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

I leave the Inn and start walking towards the farms. Hopefully a bandit will try to stop me.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

you walk the entire time, the road seems devoid of life. You are carrying a bow, arrows and a dagger on you though

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

I hide my weapons and keep walking.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------