ForumsWEPRThis is the last thing

36 14879
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I just want to show one video to explain what I've been trying to say. please watch some, if not all of it. Just give it a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1x-6al2pE

• 36 Replies
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Lol, you're all very unintelligent. i mean, if you aren't willing to give some time, then I can't give mine. I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just showing why I believe what i believe, aside from the fact that i was born like it. And again, i don't think you get it. You think my beliefs are crap, I think yours are.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I have watched it. (Look what a break oof a week feom the army can cause to a man) and i rather say it was quite interesting.

This all idea of Illuminati is quite a way to make the scholar thouth as diabolical. Im jewish and my parents are but we dont belive in god. How does this settle? By the idea of illumenati the enemy of the tje illu' is the Chatolic church. What about the orthodox jews and the reformers and the atheist jews? Wher are we enter to the game? There are some major political fights here in Israel about this topic. Did you knew about it? And whata going on in eygpt. Scholars muslims against religius groups. Does these scholars are Illumenati and the religius one are good peoples or both are evil?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Lol, you're all very unintelligent. i mean, if you aren't willing to give some time, then I can't give mine. I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just showing why I believe what i believe, aside from the fact that i was born like it. And again, i don't think you get it. You think my beliefs are crap, I think yours are.

Instead of insulting the people unwilling to waste their time with giving replies they know will get ignored (and after your post, I can't help but to say q.e.d.), you should maybe just address those who actually took their time.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

i mean, if you aren't willing to give some time, then I can't give mine.

I have given your beliefs time. I've given them time 4-5 times, for that matter. Please realize what you're saying, is not the first time we've heard that point of view. I've heard all of those arguments in that video before and -expected- them to be there without even having watched it, based on what I know of such matters. Every bit I jumped through (about 5-10 seconds 20 or 30 times) was extremely old, defeated material or simple logical fallacies.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

You know I was going to give your beliefs time, but then after watching about 20 minutes of it, I had to go watch something smart to regain my IQ points.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Why you guys have to insult?

U mean seriusly, if you dont have a smart thing to say, dont speak at all.

Now knightdeclan, can you answer my question from page 2 please?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Considering for the most part you don't seem to want to listen to what we are saying I don't think that puts you in a position to make such a call.

As for why you believe what you believe, so far it seems to be based on fallacies, lies, blind faith, tradition, half-truths and arguments that have long since been proven faulty. And you think our views are crap why?
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

There were multiple people watching the video at their own pace. MageGrayWolf being one of them. I was also about halfway through the video when I saw this comment and decided to quit right then and there. You post a two hour video and expect everybody to watch the entire thing in one setting? Then you insult us because you don't think we're giving you enough time? I'm sorry, but any respect I had for you was lost when you posted that.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Sure ignore me. Im start to get dissapointed from the community.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Why you guys have to insult?

Not all comments may have been strictly necessary, but quite frankly he's been far more insulting himself, even in this very thread, by words and behaviour. And as I have commented in some of these debates before, I feel bound to state that I am not gonna watch the vid and why not (I find it more polite than just ignoring). Please consider this before accusing us of gratuitious slander.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

By the idea of illumenati the enemy of the tje illu' is the Chatolic church.
You have bad grammar, but, look everyone! He said it himself. We're their enemy as well.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

You have bad grammar, but, look everyone! He said it himself. We're their enemy as well.

Hooray! One other person might support you! It's definitely true!
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

any opinion, no matter how many people support it, is still an opinion. what we are lookiing for, as we always have, is facts and observable data, not logical fallacies, conspiracies, blatant ignorance of the evidence, and plain insults. no informed individual would give you any credibility at all simply because you have nothing to back your stance. that 2 hour video is nothing new, and based on the consistient foolishness of most creationist arguments, they won't be changing any time soon. the only thing that will actually get people to even consider your position now is for your god to come down, prove he's god, and then explain how your position is correct. based on the fact that your god hates being tested (as stated in the bible), then that will never happen, and science will continue to gain ground.

-Blade
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

You have bad grammar,

That's probably because English isn't his first language.

but, look everyone! He said it himself. We're their enemy as well.

It seemed he was speaking in just the context of what the video was saying. Also asking if this applied to Jews whether they be orthodox, reformed or just cultural.

Though even if he was agreeing, your statement would either be an appeal to authority or appeal to majority fallacy. I'm guessing the former. If the former we are just going to go along with it just because he is a more established member here. As Blade said, "what we are lookiing for, as we always have, is facts and observable data, not logical fallacies, conspiracies, blatant ignorance of the evidence, and plain insults."
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Okay I've watched another 2 minutes of this video and have already found at least three more things wrong with what's being said.

Given the way this video is edited, it makes it very difficult to continue to deconstruct it point for point with it jumping from person to person. Also the sheer number of fallacies, lies, half truths and such that have been crammed into the short amount I have seen will make deconstruction even more daunting. As such what I will be doing instead is watching it all the way through and giving a short summary at the end. I will include it in this post.

---- (About 2 hours later) ----

Okay watched it in full. The video is full of more crap than my toilet after taco night. The video is nothing but a bunch of fallacies, lies and half-truths. KnightDeclan your reasoning is incredibly flawed and lacking any semblance of rational thought or critical thinking if this is a prime example of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Let me know if you want me to cover any points made in any detail, along with which points specifically they are. Oh yeah, given what the video is saying near the end, KnightDeclan you're following the wrong religion.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/hB66658D9_zps67a2cfed.gif

Showing 16-30 of 36