ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] Armatars

9 4278
Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

recently, i was looking at the armatars to choose one. they all look different, and i heard that before, there were ranks to get new avatars. so the questions are:

1. Were armatars limited to mods before?

2. Are some of the armatars game-related? like mine, is it some game-related or no?

• 9 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No to both.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some of the Armatars are game related. For instance right now there is a Sinjid Armatar.

Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

thanks both of you and yes i played sidjin this is why 2nd question is related.

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

yea new armatar come ever ,months or weeks maybe years

Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

if it takes months to get a new avatar guess ill stick this one for a lot of time lol.

Also, if somebody could answer my 3rd question: Is it possible to get yourself your own picture for ur avatar?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Also, if somebody could answer my 3rd question: Is it possible to get yourself your own picture for ur avatar?

Custom armatars are generally restricted to admins or developers with the exception of armatar contests in the AMW.
Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

oh well what is AMW?

Benjyman2000
Benjyman2000
3 posts
Peasant

I think it would be smart to make it so that someone could apply to have an armatar approved by an admin or someone else in charge so that people could be creative but not have an inappropriate picture for their armatar.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Correct, we won't be allowing custom armatars at this time. Going to lock this thread, bit of a necro anyway.

Showing 1-9 of 9