ForumsWEPR[Necro] Chem-trails poisoning our air

155 67449
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca/2009/04/20/symptoms-resulting-from-chemtrai-spraying-5978978/

http://rense.com/general20/alum.htm

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/aluminium.html

Chm-trails contain many harmful substances that we can't be breathing in. It's dangerous to our kids, food, animals, environment, and ourselves.

• 155 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I don't believe in invisible, strong forces.

So you don't believe any of the fundamental forces exist?

I believe that nothing does. We just are on earth. We're heavy, so we stay on earth.

If that was the case we wouldn't weigh differently in different gravitational environments.

No, but I don't believe that it's a force.

Now this part is the only part you even came close to possibly being correct on.

It might not actually be a force.
All matter has mass, and the more mass you have the more it will curve spacetime. In spacetime we may be in essentially a freefall. So when we encounter a curvature in spacetime our fall is diverted to that curvature or what we experience as gravity.

To really be sure we will have to reconcile quantum gravity with general relativity.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

has been answering certain questions as to how gravity is caused withing planets and certain asteroids. One of the answers I have found is, AIR!

Uh, I wasn't aware this was a question? More mass = more gravity. Air has mass, therefore the more of it, the more gravity there is.

Air increases the density of almost every mass out there, causing it to be effected by gravity.

Okay what? How does air increase the density of anything? Air is a mixture of gases - you know, the state of matter with the least density? Further, air doesn't have anything to do with whether gravity affects something or not.

Outer Space has no air, meaning that almost no resistance is being made on a object.

Depends where you look. There are clouds of gases all over the place, just typically 'space' is mostly empty. Again, air has nothing to do with gravity, aside from it being matter...

And air is what makes things float.

Relative density is what makes things float.

Look closely, KnightDeclan. It's not you we're just disagreeing with because it's you. It's because you propose unsupported, random ideas about various things.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Magnets must blow your mind on so many levels.

We're heavy, so we stay on earth.

And now, explain why things don't fall off of the southern hemisphere. Explain how you can stand on the South Pole without falling off the earth.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Uh, I wasn't aware this was a question? More mass = more gravity. Air has mass, therefore the more of it, the more gravity there is.

No one I know has asked this question. But... some people... might ask it.

Okay what? How does air increase the density of anything? Air is a mixture of gases - you know, the state of matter with the least density? Further, air doesn't have anything to do with whether gravity affects something or not.

Yes, air has nearly everything to do with gravity. Air resistance is one of the things that supports gravity. It reduces the speed of an object to make it's force equal and, later on, less then the force of gravity, overwhelming the object and forcing it downward.

Oh, I made a miscalculation. My bad. Yea, no, the "Air increases the density of almost every mass out there, causing it to be effected by gravity" part was wrong. Woops. :P

Look closely, KnightDeclan. It's not you we're just disagreeing with because it's you. It's because you propose unsupported, random ideas about various things.

Yes, exactly. And if you say that light isn't real I will report that as a federal crime if possible. jk
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Yes, air has nearly everything to do with gravity. Air resistance is one of the things that supports gravity. It reduces the speed of an object to make it's force equal and, later on, less then the force of gravity, overwhelming the object and forcing it downward.

Those are two separate parts. An atmosphere helps keep things on the planet because of resistance, yes, but the air itself is not helping gravity.

You're not making any sense with this bit, "force equal and, later on, less than the force of gravity." More air /= less gravity. More air = more gravity. Atmospheric pressure increases as you go closer to sea level because all of that air is being pulled down on top of itself, making it denser. Further away it's more spread out.

I don't even know what you're trying to say with the reduction of speed. Are you speaking of comets/asteroids entering the atmosphere and being broken apart? Because that has to do with resistance, speed, friction and force, not gravity. All gravity plays a role in there is pulling it down.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

glitch

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

*cough*god*cough*

The Moon's control of the waves id the biggest b.s ever, and that's the only reason why I stopped believing it altogether.

i will remember you for the rest of my life...
as that guy that doesn't want to believe reality. and only wants to believe in everything that is wrong.

i heard somewhere that google is giving different search results for different people. (by keeping track of a persons previews activity)
so i would really like if you could give me a link to your 1st google link when you search for "evolution" (not the advertisements plz. only the real 1st find)
i'm not asking you to read the page or whatever. just a link to confirm what ive heard.

[quote]We're heavy, so we stay on earth.

And now, explain why things don't fall off of the southern hemisphere. Explain how you can stand on the South Pole without falling off the earth.[/quote]
i hope he has a answer for this...
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I actually agree with KnightDeclan on this. Gravity is just our helpless try to explain why we stay on the ground. It's so obvious it hurts; I mean, you have to be a real idiot to ignore that His Noodly Appendages are what keeps us on earth. We are all Touched by His Appendages, and midgets are even more so because He pulls them stronger.

There's even evidence for this: why do you think we got bigger and bigger throughout history? Mankind prospers, increases in numbers and so He has to spread His Appendages on more people, effectively reducing the numbers of His Appendages holding us back. So we grow bigger. Seriously, every child knows that.

So, KnightDeclan, we do agree that tap water has nothing to do with chemtrails? So you still have no evidence for that conspiracy. Back to case one?

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

*Facepalm* So if I set a baby on the floor, would it float? But what would even make the light things float?

Not light enough.

Arsenic (ppb); 10; 1.0
Barium (ppm); 2; 0.004
Chromium (ppb); 100; 0.26
Coliform Bacteria presence; 0; 0
Copper (ppm), results from 2008; 1.3; 0.0795
Cyanide (ppb); 200; 20
Fluoride (ppm); 4; 0.6 [sidenote: Secondary maximum contaminant level (not hazardous, but may be objectionable) is 2ppm]
Haloacetic Acid (ppb); 60; 22 avg, range 20-22
Lead (ppb), results from 2008; 15; 0.7
Nickel (ppb); 100; 0.73
Nitrate (ppm); 10; 0.22
Radium 226 + 228 (picocuries per liter), results from 2009; 5; 1.2
Sodium (ppm); N/A; 11
Sulfate (ppm); N/A; 30
Trihalomethanes (total of chloroform, bromochloromethane, dibromochloromethane and bromoform) (ppb); 80; 37.1 avg, range 30.4-37.1
Bromodichloromethane (ppb); N/A; 4.98, range 3.2-5.6
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene (ppb); N/A; 0.21
Chloroform (ppb); N/A; 29.5, range 19-34
Dibromochloromethane (ppb); N/A; 0.44, range NotDetected-0.51

That's why I don't drink tap water...

Oh, and this will blow your mind, but I don't' believe in outer space. I believe the night sky doesn't go on forever. I also believe that the sun and moon revolve around the earth. I believe that the earth could be flat. I don't believe there are any real pictures from space, because it seems that sometimes there are so many stars, and sometimes there are none. There's more, but I believe it will go on forever. I believe that the government makes up a lot of what we learn, and I'm not just denying it because everyone else does. Just don't address any of this, because it won't go anywhere.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Not light enough.

why does a feather still drop? even on the southern hemisphere..
or if you find that also not light enough....
why does a atom still drop? even on the southern hemisphere..
much lighter then a atom it doesn't go.

if you toke the time to check what you (sort of) quoted. (you use the italic. why your not using the quote like everyone else and be a bit more clear?)
then you would have seen it's safe.

you probably are not going to do this. but you should take a example of your natural river or w/e water you drink and take for research. it costs like â¬50,- then you'll see the bacteria and what not that you are drinking.

Just don't address any of this, because it won't go anywhere.

no matter what we address there is no going anywhere whit you...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

You would likely get a similar analysis from the water you are drinking. 48 natural occurring contaminates can be found in rivers, streams and lakes. Over 230 million people are exposed to this and more than half of those people are exposed at levels exceeding health based guidelines. In contrast water from treatment plants tends to have about 42 contaminates. So let's look at that list which only shows that he is drinking water with only 20 contaminates as apposed to your likely 48, which are likely to be over health guidelines.

Oh, and this will blow your mind, but I don't' believe in outer space. I believe the night sky doesn't go on forever. I also believe that the sun and moon revolve around the earth. I believe that the earth could be flat. I don't believe there are any real pictures from space, because it seems that sometimes there are so many stars, and sometimes there are none. There's more, but I believe it will go on forever.

"i will remember you for the rest of my life...
as that guy that doesn't want to believe reality. and only wants to believe in everything that is wrong."
"And some people go way too far with conspiracy."
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Are you that bad at math?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, and this will blow your mind, but I don't' believe in outer space. I believe the night sky doesn't go on forever. I also believe that the sun and moon revolve around the earth. I believe that the earth could be flat. I don't believe there are any real pictures from space, because it seems that sometimes there are so many stars, and sometimes there are none. There's more, but I believe it will go on forever. I believe that the government makes up a lot of what we learn, and I'm not just denying it because everyone else does. Just don't address any of this, because it won't go anywhere.

A stake to the heart can kill a vampire, rice can kill a vampire, and unscientifically proven claims like... this has very high potential of making me fall flat on the ground dead and give up on humanity. I swear.

"And some people go way too far with conspiracy."

I agree. I mean, I believe as well that this world may not be what we seem, but to doubt the existence of everything around us is complete and utter chaos! You cannot seriously say to me that you believe the world can be unproven and completely... staggeringly uncomprehending!

Before you make me go completely insane, do me this one favor, before you believe, know something. The answers to the universe are hidden exactly in the universe. If you believe something there is a strong possibility of being wrong. Life is explainable. God must be explainable. If you plan on educating people about things like fluoridated water or airborne toxins don't say things you believe in. People, in all honesty, could care less about you're ideals or beliefs of existence. If you show facts, people will consider listening to you.

It's even in this forum, "An Introduction to Logic". Show FACTS and LOGIC! The world is not flat, because people have measured the planet. There is no gain for the government to lie to you about that. Hell, it isn't even funny.

And believing space isn't infinite, ok, I might buy that. But to think pictures posted by NASA are wrong because of one sequence you think is strange is not enough evidence to make a decision.

I'm getting tired of this thread. I think we should change the subject till a mod locks the thread.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

rice can kill a vampire

Typo, I meant rice can kill a bird. I was suffering from a massive bs headache and seething from rage.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

You were meant to be born 1500 years ago, I'm certain of it. Where's your time machine? I would like to commandeer it for scientific research.
Showing 46-60 of 155