ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37336
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
Kingdom654
Kingdom654
5 posts
Farmer

[url=http://www.castleclassics.co.uk/kingdom-rush-frontiers-game.html]

I went on this website, where we can download the flash version for free....I didnt try it, I doubt it's the official thing.

Is it really working????

Kingdom654
Kingdom654
5 posts
Farmer

nevermind my last post

and I cant wait for KRF!!!!!!

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

OK, I am hearing a date again before 10th Sept. I know there is no update blah blah... However, how much time we have to waittttttttttttttttttttttt....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well... another while... or two... three... four... hopefully this year...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Not good. They have hired few people for flash/android and it is taking forever.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

They have at least only one guy that was working on flash since... whenever^^
But this one have many sidetasks to do, doesnt wonder if the flash version isnt on a good way... at the beginnig of august a second guy was hired to work on flash (only^^), no idea how many working on android. Besides that they say some other do a lil bit here and a lil bit there... but thats peanuts.
Most was working on IOS and still working on IOS... and know, after they give us a few more "true" infos they fell back in their "we are working hard"-days... so yeah, forever seems the right explanation.

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

I WILL EXPLODE IF KRF ISNT ON AG BY SEP 7TH

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

:-), Now, the moderator is going to lock this thread too ;-),

We are all eagerly waiting for KRF and the bad part from Ironhide is that they are not posting proper updates...

Did somebody announced Sep 7th is the date for KRF on flash?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Its defenetly NOT an official date.^^
There is still no rel date from ironhide.

exhile
exhile
1 posts
Shepherd

When in the world is it COMING!
IronHide Studios said the release of KFR flash is on June But Its SEPTEMBERnow
I am going to go MAD

yono_rodriguez
yono_rodriguez
1 posts
Peasant

i think i am going to go mad .... 8(uuuughhhh)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@exile: you are totaly wrong!... they never say flash version in june... they say june is release date for iOS version... and it IS out... for iOS!

That they say, and it was the truth.. as they said, june was ONLY the iOS release date... flash/steam/android versions WILL FOLLOW... and they are still under development... sadly we have no signs of a release yet.

Last "news" (or may i say "Joke"?) they give out was that they will have "good news (but no release date)" for this week (was posted at sep 6), but we will only see another news which tell us that they have "good news" for september (think that was on wednesday)... which could mean anything... and they follow with a "news" of the comic (friday i think)... their PR is horrible!

All in all, flash (pc) version is still under development, no signs of release... lets hope we will see KRF this year...

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

At ironhide studios...

IR staff 1: Hey max, you think we should release KRF for flash? 'cause I think that kid out there is forming a mob.

*they stare at a kid with a baseball and an angry look through the window with 2 more angry kids behind him*

IR staff 2 (A.K.A max): Na, let's wait a couple more weeks.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

My last post. That angry kid with the baseball? It's supposed to be a baseball bat! Sorry for the mistake.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Latest news from the frontline... news before the end of the week... well, they dont say which week they mean... and they dont say which kind of news, but it seems they re dont mean "get blabla for xx% off"... so it could be new on the soundtrack, some winners may get free verskions of KR, another anouncement of the comic (which is the actual anouncement, but hey, normaly they redo this anouncements several times), or, mabye, news on other versions...

Showing 16-30 of 86