Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Women Run the World?

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 2:04pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Oh and btw, im not sexist, I just believe that men and women have separate duties, not importance.

I already explained to you how you are the definition of sexism.

Just because you claim not to be something..it doesn't exempt you from being so.

I'm glad that women can now go to the front lines, there are too many of them.

Well now.

Children don't want their father at a young age, they want their mother,

Children want both.

If you have no family, either you're too feminist or too ugly and shouldn't be working at a successful persons position.

wat.jpg

People want to look up to bosses, and if they see a ignorant, nosy woman, they're gonna be miserable.

People want to look up to bosses, and if they see an ignorant, nosy male...they're going to be miserable.

-----

Let me tell you a story about my family...

My father works as manager of auxiliary services at Babson college, and the students, even male and women, who work for him, love him.  But his boss is a male. He has much less experience, and He has to ask my father how to do everything.

My mother  works a part time job as a funeral director, and embalms bodies all night.  She used to work under a male, and she was always miserable, but now she's under an old white woman, and they get along together great.

And my girlfriend hates her male boss, and misses her ex-boss, who was a woman.

-----

What I'm trying to say is, women are better at following men, not leading them.  If you take that as sexist, then go ahead, but I'm just being respectful.

1) Because it is sexist. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

2) That is, in no way, respectful.

And my girlfriend, who just so happens to be a female

" 'Cause somebody told me, that you had a boyfriend, that looked like a girlfriend..."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 2:41pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,471 posts

My father works as manager of auxiliary services at Babson college,

About this...you do realize you just gave away personal information, correct?

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 2:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

About this...you do realize you just gave away personal information, correct?

lulz on meh way~

Anyone need a ride?

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 4:48pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Anyone need a ride?

Hey guys. How about you take a few steps back and reexamine your behavior before this goes somewhere really bad? That'd be great. Comments like this are going really bad places really fast.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 5:21pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,221 posts

Anyone need a ride?

I'd love a ride, where do we meet up? I want to drive by the college screaming 4chan memes at him.

If both freakin parents work ,who's gonna watch the fam?

Pray tell me Knight, what's a fam?

Children don't want their father at a young age, they want their mother, so why the hell would you deprive them of that.

A child wants who ever feels like a parent to them, they may want the father (if they even have a favorite)  instead of the mother.

If you have no family, either you're too feminist or too ugly and shouldn't be working at a successful persons position.

*Sigh* Where is that ride pang?

People want to look up to bosses, and if they see a ignorant, nosy woman, they're gonna be miserable.

Yeah, you're full blown sexist, add that to the list: Sexist, homophobic, misogynist, racist, annoying, conspiracy theorist, and bible thumper. Anybody have any else to add?

My father works as manager of auxiliary services at Babson college, and the students, mostly women, who work for him, love him.

Good for you, because I don't care.

But his boss is a woman.  She has much less experience, and she has to ask my father how to do everything.  She's just put in high power, as well as the Mexican vice president and black president, to even things out.

Still waiting for that ride. -_-

If you take that as sexist, then go ahead, but I'm just being respectful.

I'm....I'm just going to go watch  a science show, or read about evolution or something so I can regain my IQ. Also nice contradiction, sexist and respectful are two different things.

And my girlfriend

Really? I kind of thought you were a reserve for both teams.

who just so happens to be a female, agrees totally with me and hates her woman boss, and misses her ex-boss, who was a man.

There....there are more of you? D:

Shes only 16, how do you think it'll be when she has a home, family, etc on the line?

Scary, very very scary.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 7:33pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,141 posts

Knight

If both freakin parents work ,who's gonna watch the fam?

Well... you say a men are better in all kind of jobs, so "to watch a fam" is also kind of a (nonpaid) job, so, if i follow your arguement, then a men could also do this job, and even better than a woman... so there is no reason why he can do this job...

Children don't want their father at a young age, they want their mother

No, they want somebody whos taking care of them, equal if this person(s) is/are men or women.

women are better at following men, not leading them.  If you take that as sexist

Yes, you are a sexist... and you leave some testimony evedences to feedback this statement.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 7:36pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,141 posts

Knight

Whoops, sorry for DB, but i must add an (improtant) letter...

why he can do this job...

i must add a "t"... why he cant do this job...

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:28pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Hey guys. How about you take a few steps back and reexamine your behavior before this goes somewhere really bad? That'd be great. Comments like this are going really bad places really fast.

Meh >=(
Blah..I was just having a little fun with the idea of the information being slipped. Also, if my last posts from today seem hostile at all..just having a rough day. Ah well =p

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 1:15am

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

Yeah, you're full blown sexist, add that to the list: Sexist, homophobic, misogynist, racist, annoying, conspiracy theorist, and bible thumper. Anybody have any else to add?

you forgot hypocrite

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 1:20am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,813 posts

In short:

Men have positives and negatives. Women have positives and negatives. They need to work together in order to succeed. No one side should run anything solely. Let's not over-complicate things.

---

By the way, let's lay off each other, okay? You guys are turning this into a massacre against one person.

Reply to Women Run the World?

You must be logged in to post a reply!