ForumsWEPRWomen Run the World?

100 13691
thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts

I know it's been a while since the Rhiana song came out but do women actually run the world?

I would say no, predominantly the household, tribes, and countries have been run by males.

• 100 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,897 posts

Having women access the high positions is certainly not a bad thing. But mbbs' vision is a tad utopic and stereotypic. I mean just look at Maggie Thatcher...

rychus
rychus
1,318 posts

Look at Hillary Clinton...

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,538 posts

I mean just look at Maggie Thatcher...

I take it you're not Maggie's biggest fan? Huh, you're the first person I've seen with that opinion since Pink Floyd.
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,897 posts

I take it you're not Maggie's biggest fan? Huh, you're the first person I've seen with that opinion since Pink Floyd.

Her politics lead to BSE, and other things. And I don't know if you noticed, but the day she died, half England was partying.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,538 posts

But she was... The Iron Lady!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

but the day she died, half England was partying.

That's pretty sad.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

To Thatcher's credit, she certainly gave Argentina a nasty shock. "Oh, a woman is in charge now? This'll be easy." XD

Shenko
Shenko
1,051 posts

Women can do everything that a man can do but men can do most things better.

for example: sports
I'm sure there's a woman that can dunk a basketball, but not like a man could and much more men can dunk than women.
In track no woman comes close to any male records.

Women are also more emotional than men so on certain things they couldn't keep their cool unlike a man in most cases. (It is science not my opinion)

I'm not saying Women can't do things they can do whatever they set their mind to but it is still a man's world in most subjects.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,274 posts

Women are also more emotional than men so on certain things they couldn't keep their cool unlike a man in most cases. (It is science not my opinion)

[Insert source here]
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts

I wasn't able to read all the posts and I'm not sure whether this was mentioned but I'll mention it anyway: Double Standards.

Showing 91-100 of 100