Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Supreme Court's 5-4 Decision to Strike DoMA Provision

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 9:51pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

As long as I'm not forced to be homosexual or be put into a homosexual marriage (which will probably never happen), this is fine with me.

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 10:21pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

5,011 posts

As long as I'm not forced to be homosexual

I'm not sure if that's even possible, short of being inebriated or something.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 12:10am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Did anyone mention Robert Patterson's vituperative rhetoric and attempt to shift the blame to gay clerks in the judiciary for impelling the judges to strike DoMA down?

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 12:54am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I think it's good. There were some people rioting about it today in a town near here. To be honest, the same town hosted a KKK speech back in '96, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 1:11am

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

the same town hosted a KKK speech

Stay away from that town

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 1:15am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Stay away from that town

I was kind of born there, and I live very close, so that's a bit difficult.

If it's any consolation, the current administration denounces any current ties with the KKK and the anti-homosexual riots aren't backed by anyone in the town's government. But you have to understand that a similar demographic of people still live there.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 4:40am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

There were some people rioting about it today

these same people are shouting usa is the land of freedom, right.... xD

As long as I'm not forced to be homosexual or be put into a homosexual marriage

i dunno your family traditions, but if they choose a partner for you. then you have to ask them to not come home with a guy for you. 0.o

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 6:00am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

I'm not sure if that's even possible, short of being inebriated or something.

That wouldn't even do it. I suppose it might be able to be done with some sort of combination of gene therapy and chemical castration.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 6:14am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

I suppose it might be able to be done with some sort of combination of gene therapy and chemical castration.

you'll have to change certain brain area's to activate and deactivate under certain circumstances in life.
if your gonna play whit the brain the outcome mostly isn't very good. so lets not do that. oke? =P

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 6:16am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

you'll have to change certain brain area's to activate and deactivate under certain circumstances in life.
if your gonna play whit the brain the outcome mostly isn't very good. so lets not do that. oke? =P

Never said it was a good idea to do, but yeah chemical castration and gene therapy could probably do the trick.

Reply to Supreme Court's 5-4 Decision to Strike DoMA Provision

You must be logged in to post a reply!