GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

and Ganondorf

Weird... you've put me before pang....

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 11:17pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'm scared this thread will become the epitome of nonsense, the destruction of rational thought, the end of concentration, the... uh... wot?

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 6:21pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I was thinking about doing a role-playing story here in the AMW but I don't know if I'll get volunteers.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 7:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 7:36pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

pang get in the chat now or I will have an aneurysm.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 1:43am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Hey thread.

So tonight a very weird thing happened. I was in the FGA chat doing whatever, and I decided to go to bed. I lied down in my bed just as I would any other night, but I woke up on my bathroom floor. My bathroom window was wide open and it was 40 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I shut it.

I walked into my bedroom and saw that my computer was on. Before I went back to bed, I decided to check the chat one last time. Trip and Flamer saw me and acted a little strange, so I asked them what was up. I told Trip I slept from 9 until 12, and he was in disbelief. They said I went to bed much later than that. They also said that during that time I was up I was asking really weird questions like "Why is there smoke everywhere" and "where is my window". Apparently I was being generally weird at first and they thought I was screwing around, but after some time they thought I was seriously out of it. I was told it seemed like I was high, delusional or drunk and I was mistaking simple words, speaking in broken Spanish and fat out being odd.

I do things to help with health problems and sometimes they cause odd behavior. I'm assuming that caused it, and this isn't the first time this has happened. Weird, nonetheless.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 3:07pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

These past few months I've been patiently sitting back, dipping my pickles in my jar of nuttiness, waiting...

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 3:19pm

chloe2512

chloe2512

5 posts

Ok so... I have no idea what im doing so YEA.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 3:20pm

chloe2512

chloe2512

5 posts

Just posting for no apparent reason :)

Reply to Somewhat Pertinent Confessions

You must be logged in to post a reply!