ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1654610
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Sleeping With Sirens - Stomach Tied in Knots

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around the Clock

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@UnleashedUponmankind - Now that's a real song title

Sparks - Likeable

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Sade - Smooth Operator

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Fall Out Boy - Where Did The Party Go

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Goodnight overlord!

Paramore - Pressure

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@SirLegendary Great song! Love Paramore!

Out of the blue I was reunited with one of my favorite childhood rock songs when my player coughed up this pounding rock song! The solo is simply awesome!!! Even more awesome when I learned that the original lead guitarist from this song at the time -John Norum- has returned to join the band again!

Europe - Rock the night

(To clarify and adding some info: it's not John Norum appearing in this video, as it was made after he left the band. The guitarist appearing is Kee Marcello who replaced him after they finished their Japanese and Swedish tour and started to make videos for their hit singles. John Norum, who was a co-founder of the band did however return after the band's long break and is rocking with them again right now!)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@MrDayCee You know what's even more awesome? You knowing a punk rock bands history! HAHA! I never saw that one coming!

Due to you reminding me of the song, I must play it again!

Paramore - Pressure!

And yes, this song was in the Sims 2 and sang in the Sims language. That's how I came to know it, I was surprised when I found out it was Paramore.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Fall Out Boy - Centuries

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Adebishi Shank - Big Unit

SirLegendary
SirLegendary