ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

8999 451418
thfcJack
thfcJack
109 posts

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 8,999 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Heheh. South Park -- Let's Fighting Love ;-D

(Then how's about Family Guy's Shipoopi, btw )

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Bende van Vier (Kees Torn, Jeroen van Merwijk, Theo Nijland en Maarten van Roozendaal), Drinklied.

This Dutch song is, um, about drinking, essentially

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts
eunoic
eunoic
50 posts

Gemini - Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa4tn6k037M

partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts

Bende van Vier
i only know jeroen van merwijk's solo stuff. i love it, i'll check this out later =)

Gary Stadler & Wendy Rule- Dance Of The Wild Faeires
jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

Com Truise - Colorvision

I'm digging the slow-jam funk right now.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,854 posts

right at the moment i am listening to music *trollface*

just kidding, i am listening to mozart.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

[quote=MacII]This Dutch song is, um, about drinking, essentially[/quote]

[quote=partydevil]i only know jeroen van merwijk's solo stuff. i love it[/quote]

Yeh; you'll know his colleague Maarten van Roozendaal, here seen playing the piano, died of lung cancer at age 51 this summer, right; said to have been no little due to a life of heavy smoking and drinking. Be wise about your ways now, kids.

To continue where we were, another show I was happy to see live back when, in a slightly different setting: Conjunto Ibérico & Conny Jansen Danst perform Philip Glass: Waste & Glass (Vuil & Glas). It's 76 minutes, sit back & enjoy.

partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

LOL. Does that fall under the TOS here still?

This one I always found pretty splendid, was amazed to find it on YouTube, too (pretty underground, for all I know): Monte Cazazza, Sex Is No Emergency.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Spooky Men's Chorale - Dancing Queen.

If this isn't well-known btw, it should be: Sound of Music flashmob, Central Station Antwerp. Was actually a TV show promotion stunt, I think. But a good one

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Die Schmetterlinge, Tot oder lebendig (Dead Or Alive, the song on a search now appears to be from the Paris Commune (1871)).

Ton Steine Scherben, Der Kampf geht weiter (The Fight Continues).

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Georg Danzer, Bitte, pass gut auf (Please take good care).

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Si tu m'aimes by Lara Fabian.
I LOVE her voice and the music. Every time I listen to it it feels like she grabbing my heart and caress it gently then at the end of the song I get goosebumps, really.
She's kind of cute too.

Showing 76-90 of 8999