ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

8977 451077
thfcJack
thfcJack
109 posts

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 8,977 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Um,

a sitting signing-off

fitting, of course &*^ ;-)

A horse & half a kingdom's rush for an edit button!
Krinviper
Krinviper
2 posts

Dream Theater: On the Backs of Angels; I like a lot of extreme metal, such as Megadeth, Slayer and Death, but I like progressive music as well.( Don't get me wrong. I understand and appreciate both styles of music to a far larger extent than most people go to, but I wish I could hear something progressive, extreme, melodic as well as intelligent lyrically, and this is close. I listen to neoclassical metal as well.[url=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28MmnThlYOo]

thfcJack
thfcJack
109 posts

Cheers folks, it's been my pleasure if a short-lived affair in this intensity

Peace out, best of luck to you
daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

It's Time to Begin- Imagine Dragons

I love this song. Radioactive is a little overrated I think, but this song is great.

partydevil
partydevil
5,169 posts

i stumbled upon this... i think it is amazing.
Skye - I Believe
(no it's not religious =) )

gman144
gman144
156 posts

Some of my favs-
One Republic- Feel Again
Coldplay- Paradise
Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
MJ & JB- Slave to the Rhythm
Katy Perry- Roar
Mike Posner- The way it used to be.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Peace out, best of luck to you

Thanks, looks like I may already be finding my answer: See if one can help other gamers along with their technological struggles, leave the wider views on life & love for another time and place

Cheerio. Ah, plus the occasional song then: The Clash, Armagideon Time.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,162 posts

Right now, I'm listening to Eisbrecher, a Neue Deutsche Harte band like Rammstein, though more melodic and not as heavy.

partydevil
partydevil
5,169 posts

Matt Guitar Murphy - guitar play

we all know Matt "Guitar" Murphy of the blues brothers of course. but many dont know that he's also a great jazz player. ^^

09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

At this moment I'm listening to the song "down by the river" by china drum.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Patti Smith, Radio Baghdad.

Diamanda Galás, ÎξελÏÏ...με (Deliver Me).

Current 93, Falling Back In Fields of Rape.

Crass, The Immortal Death.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

^ Interesting thing to play all four at once, btw. That's how I once might have done radio

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,910 posts

Movits - Det vete fan. Just recently discovered that band, and don't regret it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts
partydevil
partydevil
5,169 posts

Movits - Det vete fan.

sounds good. what language is it? sounds a bit like latvia or so. maybe Scandinavian?

Homestuck Vol.8 - 03 Flare
Showing 106-120 of 8977