Virtuez

Virtuez

17 posts

The game isnt that hard, even getting the gold stuff

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 6:36pm

Vielle1

Vielle1

16 posts

This game is truly the most frusturatingly hardest games I have played. This game itself is more like hit the EXACT SPOT and do it 3 times in a row who ever made this obviously never played the game itself in its true form through every level. Wind Power, Heavy Metal, and High Praise are by far the most difficult levels in the whole entire series. And the truly most FRUSTURATING GAME I HAVE SEEN IN ARMOR GAMES!

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 10:07pm

New999

New999

116 posts

Having difficulty with Heavy Metal and after seeing the "walkthrough" for that level, i only have one thing to say:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO EXACTLY WHAT HE DID?
Because im copying the walkthrough by now and that first shot NEVER happens for me.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 10:19pm

Vielle1

Vielle1

16 posts

That is the problem I had. I had to do more tries on that level and more work onto that level then any other level and here is the 3 perfect reasons why Heavy Metal is by far one of the hardest levels.
Frame skipping: Just be sure to throw later after you make a throw to avoid this.
Extremely Perfect Hitting: You have to do this 3 times, but you have 1 extra chance.
I forgot the third reason, but I will remember it later.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 11:02pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,560 posts

Knight

All quests achieved! I've been waiting for a game from a developer that I actually can enjoy...

That Hidden Chicken was too much. I had found it, but Jeol beat me too it.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 1:50am

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

Thanks God i am done with quests, hated this game....

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 5:27am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

I played it yesterday night for quite some time, and did 11/15 achievements. But now, I restarted it and it only loaded 5 achievements? At least in my profile, I got to keep 'em all ;)
Maybe you can do a little patch which checks for the achievements while loading?

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 10:48am

Stahlvater

Stahlvater

3 posts

Where is the hidden chicken?

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 2:05pm

dansor1983

dansor1983

48 posts

Stahlvater go to page 3 and scroll down :P

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 2:22pm

vinicius254

vinicius254

81 posts

On level Tourists (Lost Shores area) what does "First to the top is winner" means? Should I kill the person on top of the piramid first?

Reply to Crush the Castle Adventures Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!