ForumsThe TavernDreams

37 6639
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I just now though of this, and it sounded interesting and I can't figure it out. I know there are many people that are intelligent on AG.

So let's get straight to it. Dreams. You generate them. But you can't control them. They make no sense, and yet, in your mind, they make sense. You tell a dream to someone else and they think you're crazy. Some dreams actually come true. I'm so perplexed, and I need posts. Tell me what you think.

• 37 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

@ flappybob

actually, you bring up another point. supposedly, there's this trick where you get a volunteer to lay down and somoen rubs their temples until they close their eyes, or, basically, fall unconcious to a limited state. after that, you can talk to them and tell them to do anything and tell them what to see, and they'll do it or see it! i've never done this, but my friend's sister supposedly did it at a sleepover of hers and it worked. they ended up scaring the girl by giving her a nightmare when they whispered scary things to her. she was screaming, but they couldn't wake her up until they poured water on her head. that's pretty much the reason i've never tried it

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

well u kinda can control them in your own way...lol its kind of confusing...

-Air
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

air dude it is confusing. but ur wright u can control ur own dreams. say ur in a night mare. i once had a nightmare that a demon clown was about to eat me i lit his haid on fire with a flame thrower that was majicaly in my hands. then i said wow clowns really r funny. then i laughed as he burned to death.(it was funny because he squirted selzer on it and he blew up)

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

Well in a way you can control your dreams, dreams come from your sub-conscience, your sub-conscience is what you see/think of/remember without actually realizing it. It is very complex.

BluBla
BluBla
41 posts
Nomad

This is true

When i have dreams i sometimes get a flicker of an image that just comes into my mind and nothing else, and mentaly, the next day or so i see that same image in real life!

FREAKY!!

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

yep, thats de ja vu all right

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I dont have dreams... I only have frigin nightmares!!!

Showing 31-37 of 37