ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 52782
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

(No Homo)

NO HOMO

No Homo

Whenever I hear this I think 'There's a person who is insecure with there sexuality'.

God, i take that back... thats... thats... i can describe how much roids tht guy must be on

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/junk/209473LQsP_w.jpg
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

MageGrayWolf you just made my day :'

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

What do you wash down stroidogons with? Powerthirst to give you lots of menergy.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/mofodojo23/powerthirst.jpg

So you can go..

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9650/powerthirst2copypd6.png

Warning mixing steriodogons and powerthirst into some sort of god like cereal might rip the universe a new man hole.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Warning mixing steriodogons and powerthirst into some sort of god like cereal might rip the universe a new man hole.

That would be Le-Gen-Da-Ry

Courtesy of Barney the Bro
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Can we please stop calling football soccer. Its FOOOOOOOT ball. You hit the ball with your foot right? American football has more in common with rugby (in fact, me with my limited sports knowledge see American football and rugby to pretty much BE the same game, xept american footballers are pansys and need armour on.)

Now... where can I get me some steroidogons and Powerthirst!

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

soccer isn't a girly sport because boys play it too! also it is considered a sport and most sports(or I think all) are played by boys and girls(even baseball but it changed a bit).

synallday
synallday
49 posts
Nomad

i love soccer great sport i don't think it's a girly sport

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

SOCCER!......SOCCER!!! really you're talking about SOCCER! Personally I HATE soccer. don't think its a girly sport or anything but its just...that its...lame...how can soccer be fun? All you do is kick a ball around and attempt to kick it into a goal. I like FOOTBALL OR WRESTLING any day, the are way more competitive and fun. You go through way more conditioning than...soccer... the worst accident in i had in FOOTBALL was when my friend stepped on my are with metal Cleats which tore up my arm. Football is more contact more heavy duty than soccer. Football is very challenging when you're a linemen and you have to drive the guy down the field when he's bigger than you. Wrestling, a lot more competitive than soccer. You have to beat everyone in your weight class to become Varsity, then you have to verse either some better or worse than you with a sticker on their forehead saying "HELLO, ITS PERSONAL"

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

oh yeah, by the way
SOCCER ISN'T A SPORT!

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

SOCCER!......SOCCER!!! really you're talking about SOCCER! Personally I HATE soccer. don't think its a girly sport or anything but its just...that its...lame...how can soccer be fun? All you do is kick a ball around and attempt to kick it into a goal. I like FOOTBALL OR WRESTLING any day, the are way more competitive and fun. You go through way more conditioning than...soccer... the worst accident in i had in FOOTBALL was when my friend stepped on my are with metal Cleats which tore up my arm. Football is more contact more heavy duty than soccer. Football is very challenging when you're a linemen and you have to drive the guy down the field when he's bigger than you. Wrestling, a lot more competitive than soccer. You have to beat everyone in your weight class to become Varsity, then you have to verse either some better or worse than you with a sticker on their forehead saying "HELLO, ITS PERSONAL"

You probally never watched soccer at all... It's really exciting where it goes.... It is plain simply and useless... but it's been given a meaning... And that meaning makes it good

Soccer isn't a girly sport... sex shouldn't matter in sport either...

Football? Football is barbarian I could say... Just bump into each other with ball etc... Now... how would you react on this?
Ofcourse this isn't what I think of Football... but this is kind of what you think of soccer.

Wrestling is less competetive than soccer... Soccer holds more players, tournaments, pride, etc... Wrestling isn't even regional, it''s personal. Soccer has for example, the world cup. That has a real meaning for it's participants... actually... to nearly all the world. I hold my pride in my country... So I support it
Naturalrice
Naturalrice
15 posts
Nomad

I think soccer is a "feminine" sport.. not that I mean guys who play it are gay or anything, but simply it's more feminine along with tennis, badminton, roller-anything, and all things in leotards. I mean football is very barbaric as previously claimed but it's very physical where soccer is very... slow-paced except certain points and it's physical contact is pretty minimal. I wouldn't say soccer isn't tough or it's not a sport, but I mean there's little sportsmanship in soccer cause pretty much every playing who falls acts like they're dying and it's just not very... man..ly. lol

It is very fun to watch at times but majority of the time unless you're supporting your country or anything, it's quite dull to watch them kick a ball back and forth lol

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Hmm I knew people who have broken arms legs and dislocated shoulders. All in the same game. Watching soocer for me is meh but playing it is intense.

LegendaryThunder
LegendaryThunder
177 posts
Nomad

I dont have a problem with it ive seen russian and polish sooccer fans get in a war the russian fired flares first and pushed the polish back to a bridge then the polish called in rienforcements and defeated the russians 28 people were hospitalized and both sides had people drown in the river from jumping off the bridge to escape being trampled only to faind another fate.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Who thinks soccer is a girly sport?

"Not me," Ernie said, thirdpersonally.

Let me know when a female team wins the world cup. Then I might change my mind.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I think soccer is a "feminine" sport.. not that I mean guys who play it are gay or anything, but simply it's more feminine along with tennis, badminton, roller-anything, and all things in leotards. I mean football is very barbaric as previously claimed but it's very physical where soccer is very... slow-paced except certain points and it's physical contact is pretty minimal. I wouldn't say soccer isn't tough or it's not a sport, but I mean there's little sportsmanship in soccer cause pretty much every playing who falls acts like they're dying and it's just not very... man..ly. lol

Aye... Winning got to important in soccer... that doesn't mean it's a girly sport. Soccer is the most dangerous sport there is, besides extreme sports... The chances of getting injured at soccer are quite high compared to most sports...
Showing 286-300 of 346