Gargutar46

Gargutar46

1 post

How do I add a friend?

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 10:51am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,444 posts

... spamming? Kidding? Read the startpost!...

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 8:52pm

Gantic

Gantic

9,692 posts

Any7time anyone asks how to do that thing in the title, you can just assume that they don't bother reading and just redirect them to the proper location. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 9:27pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

1,014 posts

Going around randomly friending everyone will not make you popular. There is no point to having a list of five thousand friends that you never interact with. Friend people that you know from the forums and that you think you like. Interact with them often to keep things alive. If they don't ever do the same, it's time to say Tschüs!

Posted Jul 24, '14 at 5:26pm

unoroberto

unoroberto

3 posts

How to add friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9AQhqssidc

Posted Aug 22, '14 at 11:19am

Parajugarmucho

Parajugarmucho

4 posts

To add a friend:Enter in the profile of the person that you like to be friend (You will see a button that says:Add friend).Click on it.Job's done!

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 8:11pm

mike_custer_75

mike_custer_75

1 post

can I bring my friends list over from facebook for a game like battlepirates? Do they have to be on this site?

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 8:23pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,444 posts

Afaik importing lists from other platforms is not possible.

You can only search/find/add AG-members.

last edited Aug 25 2014 08:24 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Oct 1, '14 at 9:25pm

Financer

Financer

11 posts

I have an idea for the site, it's not about games but the users. I'd like to ask if anybody ever thought about a bit easier friend finding. Since I don't really know anyone too much from AG's society but I love this site, it would be nice if the gaming connected with make friendships. My exact plan is searching all users by age, gender and home country/city. If it will be possible I may able to get in touch with other players from my country. Is it a bad idea or worths a chance?

Posted Oct 26, '14 at 2:30pm

bladenext

bladenext

1 post

hi!thx!

Reply to [FAQ] How do I find a friend?

You must be logged in to post a reply!