ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Lose my account

5 2748
cruztaceo2
cruztaceo2
1 posts
Nomad

Dear,

My account is cruztaceo1. Today when I connect I get a window with a procedure to change my password. After completing the procedure, it turned out that my account is no longer cruztaceo1 now is cruztaceo2.

Now I never see my games, my favorites, my profile, and especially my own Down of the Dragons. Please help me regain access to my account down of the dragons, in that I'm level 950.

Estimados,

Mi cuenta es cruztaceo1. Hoy al conectarme me aparece una ventana con un procedimiento para cambiar mi contraseña. Luego de terminar el procedimiento, resulto que mi cuenta ya no es cruztaceo1, ahora es cruztaceo2.

Ahora ya no me aparecen mis juegos, mis favoritos, mi perfil, y en especial mi cuenta de Down of the Dragons. Por favor ayudenme a recuperar acceso a mi cuenta de down of the dragons, en que ya soy nivel 950.

regards

• 5 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

This is most likely a result of the security breach. A thread has been created about the breach here.

Also, as a reminder, the forums are English only.

vazvaz
vazvaz
1 posts
Nomad

I also lost my account. It was linked to my facebook and was vagelis_z . After reseting I got vazvaz a 2012 old account. I cant login using facebook . I cant use vagelis_z any more and I want it back. If someone else is using it THEN HE STOLE MY ACCOUNT. To vagelis_z was linked the vagaga game name. in time world witch I also want back. I authorize the security team of armorgames to return my account (vageliz_z) to me. e-mail evaziu@in.gr.
Thank u

kiggercompany
kiggercompany
1 posts
Nomad

I reset my password, changed my screen name was Kigstar now is kiggercompany, lost all my data, games everything like a bran new account, 3 years of data gone! It still has my original start date on it. wtf!!!!!!!

ninzza2
ninzza2
1 posts
Nomad

Hi. i lose my account? and dont remember email registration... My first nik ninzza. Please help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please read my responses in the main thread. [Click Here]

Showing 1-5 of 5