ForumsThe TavernWhats the most time you've stayed up?

69 9956
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Well how long?
For me it was 31 hours from 10am to 7pm the next day
I survived on Dr. Pepper and my eyes burned the last hours of being awake :P

• 69 Replies
lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I woke up at 7 and slept at i think 3.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

well so far it's been 53 hours 7 minutes and 34 seconds.... but you can die if you stay up for 4 days(if you manage to stay awake that long.) Because after about 4 days your brain knocks you out. Literally. As a safety percussion.

Snowman1474

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I fell asleep at the computer once, but I n'y managed to stay awake for about, I dunno...18 hours?

I fell asleep at it,too.
I was trying to be at the computer all night...But then at around 7 AM...Zzzzzzz xD.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I woke up at 7am and went to bed 12pm the next day.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

my record? maybe it was 43 hours yeah yeah, 43 hours i found a gerat game called lion rpg i couldn't stop playing it

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

56 Hours when I was sick.

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

the longest i have ever stayed up is 48 hours at a lock in at church

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

im insomniac . so, uhh, maybe a week or two lol?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

wait what does insomniac mean?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

insomnia is a condition that causes you to have difficulty sleeping. this can be in different "doses" too as i have difficulty falling asleep quickly (usually takes me an hour or two) or it can be like jefferysinspiration who can't even get a full nights sleep.
That being said, jeffery you would have died after 6-8 days w/o ANY sleep. So you probably fall asleep off and on throughout the night/day...and i feel for you. That sux!

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

THIS IS NOT A LIE!!!

ive stayed up for 89 hours.

srry
srry
11 posts
Nomad

I stayed up for three days once it sucked I kept triing to go to sleep but they would find me again so then I had to run and drink some more cafine

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

the longest i went was 28 hours, i thought that was a lot, but you guys beat me a long shot.. hmm i now have an urge to beat that record... must... not.. succumb.. sleep= good....

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Well, basically around 20 hours. When I was about to fall asleep, I ran downstairs to drink some coke but I couldn't make it so I fell asleep on the stairs...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Oh, funny this is a topic. Last May during finals I stayed up 88 hours straight. It was rough, but it has to be done.

Showing 16-30 of 69