ForumsSupport Forumdo you think AG is getting slow?i have more to tell you.

55 6764
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

AG seems to be getting slow did you notice? when i go on other websites it is faster.one time i reloaded a page on armorgames, and it took more than two minutes, it isnt my internet connection or my computer, i think it is something wrong with armorgames.

is it going slower for you sometimes to???

• 55 Replies
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok then, i believe you.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Thanks for your understanding. Yes, I know it may seem like I'm decieveing you.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Or you can call it SSST. Oh, whatever, as long as the problem is fixed. *wonders all day long what it could possibly be*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We did super secret special things! *waves arms ominously*

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

We did super secret special things

Kick the computer? Well it seems to be going fine now, but the pages i never go to are slow.
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

Kick the computer?

hahahahha i was laughing for about 30 seconds of of that one! good joke starscreamer!
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Really all that is happening when AG get's slow is that the site is overloaded with demands or is losing the connection with the browser.

But I just think that it may also be the version of browser that you are using. The older that it is, the harder time it will have to keep up with your demands on the site. So maybe that's why your computer is running a bit slow.

I am using the newset version of IE and it works just fine. So I do beleive that is why it is running slow.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

oh other people are having this problem as well? It has been so slow for me in the past week,well AG will figure something out.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I have new firefox. When it runs slow I try opera, IE, firefox, and a bunch of unknown ones and its the same with all. Its AG and it's expected for a new site. They will fix it in time. Just believe!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I think that it's already partly fixed. And I do believe that Carlie kicked the computer and it caused everybody else who's not playing armorgames' internet server to shut down. I think that's how it works XD

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I really don't think it is getting slow. People just won't listen to me (**cough cough** GregWeeler **cough cough**)

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Um...what web browser do you use baseballfamer123?

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I have Mozilla FireFox, and plus I just wrote that so people could here. But AG to my cpu is kind of slow.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

I know it's fixed, but it even went slow on my I-pod touch! lolz.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Well, naturally, this website is going at an okay speed right now. It could be faster, I guess, but then again, I'm using IE.

Showing 31-45 of 55