ForumsSupport Forumdo you think AG is getting slow?i have more to tell you.

55 6765
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

AG seems to be getting slow did you notice? when i go on other websites it is faster.one time i reloaded a page on armorgames, and it took more than two minutes, it isnt my internet connection or my computer, i think it is something wrong with armorgames.

is it going slower for you sometimes to???

• 55 Replies
Assassin43
Assassin43
22 posts
Nomad

its been going slow for me 2 i thoght it was my computer to but i tried it on 3 different computers and it was still slow it took me at least 4-5 min to get on to the site and then it wouldent let me go onto my profile

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that it's already partly fixed. And I do believe that Carlie kicked the computer and it caused everybody else who's not playing armorgames' internet server to shut down. I think that's how it works XD

Haha XD you have me figured out!!!!
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

oh so its only partly fixed?

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
75 posts
Peasant

Is this because of bandwidth? Or the mass of users? Or is it something completely different?

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

This is because there is construction on the site so it might take longer to load the construction should be done if they want to update the site so this is what your problem is!

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

maybe armorgames is running low on bandwidth. I'm not that good in the networking aspect of my learning but That might be 1 problem. Or they are updating their server(computers) and have to shutdown.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Yea,I think so Soho,maybe they can ask Dan or John.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

They can't do that for 4 days strait, right?

bobbernaters
bobbernaters
5 posts
Nomad

it is faster how do u become a moderater

cannonarm250
cannonarm250
42 posts
Nomad

This is getting very annoying the slow promblem

Showing 46-55 of 55