ForumsThe TavernMartians may exist/have existed/will exist!

23 4711
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

Ok, i saw this link on my MSN homepage and clicked on, discovering an article that describes how a NASA mission to Mars (robot, not humans) discovered how the matrian soil has a low acidicy level and is extremely close in composision to Earth's soil. They also discovered water! This is a key essential to life. After spoting melting ice, water samples prove to have some similarities to Earth's water. What do you think, do you think that life could have existed or does exist on this martian planet? State your views.

For more info, copy and paste this URL to the article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN2634952620080627?feedType=RSS&feedName=scienceNews

• 23 Replies
pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

Is there alien life? That is a question people have been trying to answer sence we were created. I want to beleave there is something outhere other than us but i will need more convincing before i beleve.

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

It sounds believable, I mean really are we supposed to think there are other planets and none besides earth can support life?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

This should be in World Events, but theres already a topic there, so this topic didn't really need to be made at all, you could've just brought this up on that topic. Anyways, my opinion, space goes on forever, so theres definitely other life on other planets, but from Mars, I don't think so.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand how there could not be life out there. All that space, all those planets. I just don't find it logical that we are the only ones.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I don't know if there was ever life, but may scientists think that if we brought our plants and other things over, we might be able to colonize it.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

If there's water there must've been an atmosphere at one time that could support life..idk how life starts on a planet or if we even know that.
Shouldn't this be in World Events section?

silversword
silversword
26 posts
Nomad

i think that aliens exsist somewhere out there

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

homegrove has a really good point

Showing 16-23 of 23