ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 504966
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
Noremak0
Noremak0
67 posts
Nomad

Now, atheism is insanity. There is no proof for evolution, it's just a theory made by people that don't WANT to believe that God is real. There IS proof for creationism. (yes, that is a word.) The rather old scrolls that were found hidden, and translated into the book(s) we have today known as the Bible. But that isn't the only proof. Now this isn't very scientific of me, but MY proof is proving evolution wrong. I'm actually going to make a speech on this later this year, but take a moment and look around. Look at your computer, look out the window at the plants, (if you have any, my backyard is a wasteland, living in AZ and all) look at yourself. HOW can you say an explosion made all of that? (or at least the materials that made it) Last I checked, when you blow up a car engine, you don't get a Mustang. Explosions don't create things, they destroy. Forgive me for the long reply but I need to go on. There have been found no evidence that we come from monkies. There are no missing links. And what was found, was discovered to be a deformed ape head. Now, looking from an evolutionists view, you know when you see pictures of what that apeman probably looked like? Those are lies. What they do is get an evolutionist and an artist. The artist gets a skull and begins panting an apeman. "Make that nose more like a monkies, give him bigger eyes..." The evolutionist directs the artist to make the picture look the way he wants it. Not very scientific, is it? What about fossilization? Takes millions of years, right? What about the pair of pliers that was found fossilized? Or the "cowboy" hat? I don't think cavemen had pliers or cowboy hats. Or the waterwheel? Cavemen were retarded, right? Apparently not.

I'm done with evolution but I want to explain to the best of my ability the very existence of God.

I don't think God is truly perfect, but he's probably the closest thing

By now that's probably an old quote, but I have to say he IS the perfect being. That's the most shocking thing I've read all day. God created everything. How can the guy that made you, and me, and everyone else NOT be perfect. Okay, so humanity isn't perfect, but that's because of WAAAY back in the Garden of Eden, when humans blatantly disobeyed God. Read Genesis, study it, don't just read it, and you'll understand. Now I know atheists like using the Bible against us Christians (well...I'm actually Judeo-Christian) so I'm going to say don't. Don't take the Bible out of content. All the brutal things it says, it says for a reason. You can deny that God exists, but even evolutionists don't believe evolution. (at least some) You KNOW God exists. And if you wish...I don't reccomend it, but if you REALLY want to see for yourself, you can wait. All you can do, other than believe, is wait. The proof will come either with your death or the end of the world. Whichever comes first. (Though I honestly believe the end will be first.)
This may be shocking to you but there are no contradictions in the Bible, contrary to popular belief. Whether it has to be me or the Pope, just ask a Christian about a contradiction and we'll be able to tell you how it ISN'T a contradiction.

If you actually read this entire thing, please don't just throw it away and continue what you're doing. Study for yourself, don't just assume. But I have to go now.
Aaliyah928
Aaliyah928
252 posts
Nomad

Uhm, it does contradict itself. It bans homosexuality, but god wants man to be happy, some men are only happy with another man.

RoabertG
RoabertG
23 posts
Nomad

Uhm, it does contradict itself. It bans homosexuality, but god wants man to be happy, some men are only happy with another man.
God is not concerned with our carnal happiness! Some men are "happy" when they r*pe women. God is concerned with our Ultimate happiness! and we will only be truly happy with God!
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

here is no proof for evolution, it's just a theory made by people that don't WANT to believe that God is real

Darwin was Christian...He believed in god...And he made the theory WITCH HAS FRICKEN PROOF! At least go threw the effort of looking at the evolution wiki...

There IS proof for creationism. (yes, that is a word.)

THERE IS NO PROOF! Everyone here knows that is a word, and knows that you are just spewing crap...

The rather old scrolls that were found hidden, and translated into the book(s) we have today known as the Bible

Really? I have one that says Zues and the other Olympian gods decided the outcome of the Trojan war. And since I have old scrolls, it must be true!

But that isn't the only proof

Yes, actually it is the only &quotroof"...

Now this isn't very scientific of me, but MY proof is proving evolution wrong

When your sentience starts with "Now this isn't very scientific" it would be a good idea to shut up and go in the corner of the room...

HOW can you say an explosion made all of that?

This right here proves your ignorance. THE BIG BANG WAS NOT AN EXPLOSION! It was merely an expansion. And simply, is what I would say.

Last I checked, when you blow up a car engine, you don't get a Mustang. Explosions don't create things, they destroy.

More idiocy? IT WAS NOT AN EXPLOSION! And matter can not be created or destroyed. Explosions just change its physical appearance.

There have been found no evidence that we come from monkies

More ignorance... Your right. We didn't come from monkeys. We share a common ancestor with apes,though, witch has been proven.

The rest of your first paragraph is just spewing ignorance about how you theories fossilization goes... Who told you it takes millions of years? They lied.

Okay, so humanity isn't perfect, but that's because of WAAAY back in the Garden of Eden, when humans blatantly disobeyed God.

Witch god knew they would do, and actually made them to do so. If he had made them perfect than that would not have happened.

If you actually read this entire thing, please don't just throw it away and continue what you're doing. Study for yourself, don't just assume. But I have to go now.

I personally suggest that you all just assume. He is merely spewing out creationist ignorance.

Here, son, ACTUAL READ SOMETHING ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE COMING TO A DEBATE!

Evolution

The Big Bang Theory

Fossils

And the rest can go down to...Well....You assume far to much, either your extremely ignorant, brainwashed, or attempting to portray the Christianity I hate...
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Now, atheism is insanity. There is no proof for evolution, it's just a theory made by people that don't WANT to believe that God is real. There IS proof for creationism. (yes, that is a word.)

Shut up. Just shut up. Did you read scientific worls on evolution? Do you study and understand biology? I do, and I tell you, there is proof for it. In the other way, creationism is just a pseudoscience that tries to argument on a scientific basis that god exist. Why the heck?? God can't be agrumented scientifically! Lately I read an article about an old stone profile on a temple of a buffalo with flower petals coming up from the back. Admittedly, at first sight it looked roughly similar to a stegosaurus. But only at first sight, and only roughly. The head is too big, and all legs are at same height, which isn't the case for the dinosaur. What did creationm say? 'This is a proof that humans coexisted with dinosaurs!' The stegosaurus didn't even exist at that location! It was an asian tmeple, while stegosaurus lived exclusively in america (north or south, one of them, don't remember exactly) *Takes a bat and swaps them very hard* Stupid stupid stupid!
Look at your computer, look out the window at the plants, (if you have any, my backyard is a wasteland, living in AZ and all) look at yourself. HOW can you say an explosion made all of that?

It wasn't the explosion who made this, it happened over a unfathomable long period of time. This argument is rubbish.
What about fossilization? Takes millions of years, right? What about the pair of pliers that was found fossilized? Or the "cowboy" hat? I don't think cavemen had pliers or cowboy hats. Or the waterwheel? Cavemen were retarded, right? Apparently not.

Those where fakes, you naive thing. There are guys out there who make fakes and bury them to be found, there have been many cases like that.
By now that's probably an old quote, but I have to say he IS the perfect being. That's the most shocking thing I've read all day. God created everything. How can the guy that made you, and me, and everyone else NOT be perfect.

Read our discussion. You probably posted this out of only the phrase you quotet.

And anyway, you are basing all of this on this:
The rather old scrolls that were found hidden, and translated into the book(s) we have today known as the Bible.

? Some old scrolls written by men who didn't know that earth is a planet? Seriously.. their morals may be correct, the morals of the bible may be ok, but it's the only thing, really. The rest is myths and legends.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

@Noremak0

I suggest you read some of this thread: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9829/evolutionism-or-creationism/page/1

It should clear up some of your misconceptions.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I love how he said 'don't make assumptions' yet assumes that HIS god exists and that EVERYONE else is wrong.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Do I even want to tackle this one? I'm undecided so far...

Aaliyah928
Aaliyah928
252 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking I'm going to drop out of this now, a bit crazy now. Cutthroat much guys?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Cutthroat much guys?

When it comes to people spouting theistic nonsense with absolutely zero basis in fact as a fact, yeah. I tend to be very cutthroat when people espouse ignorance and preach blind faith over reason and logic. I'll leave you with my favorite quote from the Bible. John 8:22 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
Reason, logic, and the scientific method are what give us truth. Just thought I'd throw that out there for you.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking I'm going to drop out of this now, a bit crazy now. Cutthroat much guys?

I can't handle stupidity of his level, simple as that. He denied the actual evidence while claiming he had true evidence, even though none was shared, and has shown a total ignorance. This is one of the things I hate about Christianity, see the ball of ignorance that is a "Christian"...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I don't think God is truly perfect, but he's probably the closest thing. Besides, God did create us humans.. Flaw right there, You see the state of our planet.

If us and the rest of the universe is truly designed by God by doing things the way the Bible dictates then he failed on a number of fundamental levels that not even an average human would fail to do if capable.

Think about it. the whole earth would not flood in one day. or even two days. it probably took several days in order for "The water rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits" Genesis 7:20 The people had time to go into the ark. there was also plenty of room for many more people. but the people did not put aside their unbelief and so they were drowned.

There isn't enough water on Earth to flood the entire Earth. So it couldn't have happened.

I already said once, the bible shouldn't be taken literally, you should interpretate everything. That's what a believing christian told me once. Sadly, even some believing christians tend to take it literally.

Then we shouldn't take God's existence literally.
Aaliyah928
Aaliyah928
252 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, and although some of it I disagree with, I don't think it is ignorance. The Jewish faith is very similar, our bible is theirs until the old testament ends, the religions split because the Jewish do not believe that Jesus was the messiah, Christians do.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

This is one of the things I hate about Christianity, see the ball of ignorance that is a "Christian"...

It isn't christians who upset me that much, it's more the creationism state of mind. They're mixing two things that are impossible to combine and are refusing any evidence of any type that isn't strictly conform to their way of thinking. They're far worse than any proper religion
*Takes a bat and swaps them very hard* Stupid stupid stupid!
ThinAir
ThinAir
14 posts
Nomad

Alright guys, this all getting pretty heated here...
But before I say anything else, I want to hear some facts that verify evolution. I've heard a lot of condemnation from both sides, but I want to here some facts.
P.S. If you're going to say anything about the geological column, please don't. The geological column is theory, seeing as it is hypothetical- nowhere has the full geological column been found, and the parts that are found are, often as not, in the wrong order.

Showing 2401-2415 of 3094