Nomad

I think the bet class in sonny is gunslinger
because there attacks are strong and we don't have 2 whait long 4 the attacks

• 34 Replies
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

I could only use the destroyer. I kind of had him offense and defense, so he could do some damage but didnt die easily.

chri353
chri353
35 posts
Nomad

Assasin

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

truthfully there wasn't much of a difference in any of them besides their starting stats, and some types of weapons. In the next game though they should all have different skill trees, so then it will make a real difference.

CaptainArmor
CaptainArmor
30 posts
Nomad

Assasin

FishyDragon
FishyDragon
145 posts
Nomad

Guardian. It has high health, and is good with strength and magic.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Okay, I don't cheat (seriously, it's a friggin flash game....), so I can't comment on who is best if I did.

ANyways, the way I see it, there are two main damage dealing attacks, Smash and Electrobolt. Speed Strike? A possibility for Assassin, but only really works out late game, since it takes so many points to get to. So I'll go through each class and how their respective smashes and electrobolts are:

Destroyer: The most useless class of them all. You know that boost that you get every time you level up (like an extra 2 str every level up by default)? It's completely overshadowed by that of the guardian, the guardian gains as much strength as the destroyer per level up, and gains as much or more of every other stat as well. THe destroyer has the strongest smash though, since all equips give high strength.

Gunslinger: Less useless, but still superseded by the Guardian. Sure, it has higher magic than the guardian from both level up and equips, too bad all magic based attacks are weak except for electrobolt, except electrobold is magic+strength, so guardian wins yet again. Gunslinger has the weakest smash of them all, and an electrobolt as strong as the destroyer's.

Guardian: The rediculously overpowered class. It gains as much strength as the destroyer per level up, and more magic and vitality. It's equips give more collective magic+strength than that of any other. It's electrobolt is the strongest attack in teh game. ANd it's smash is second only to that of the destroyer (due to equips only).

Assassin: The dark horse, yet is the only practical one for zone 4 if you think about it. Assassin always goes first, so he can save his teammates in zone 4 from ignition. Assassin rarely misses, so he can knock off shadow blend and focus from Sinjid. HIs attacks aren't that strong, but they'll always hit high, and always critical, which is nice. Assassin has the weakest electrobolt in the game though. It's Smash is the most consistent though, as it criticals every time, it does less damage than the critical smashes of guardian and destroyer, but more damage on average since it always criticals.

Basically, Assassin and Guardian are the only practical ones.

pmoseman
pmoseman
3 posts
Nomad

I find the slower refresh rate of smash makes it useless.
Even electrobolt CD: 4 is slower to refresh than flame strike CD: 3 and doesn't do as much damage as flame strike, for me anyways.
Also, combining magic bolt with a strong attack doesn't seem to cost power, helps allies attacks, and saves space on the "combat action bar."

I agree though that assassin is the best class, the extra critical hits and misses to prevent damage make it superior the whole game.

Best abilities though would have to be: 1 Electro bolt, 1 magic bolt, 2 flame strike, 3 heroic motivation (teir 2), and 1 iron skin.

2 shatter bolt and 1 subversion could replace a heroic motivation or the iron skin when needed, but everything else is basically worthless.

I would say iron skin is best though because high regeneration rates make everything easy, and the game ends around level 10 anyways. But ya, everything else is pretty worthless. You would think the harder to get attributes would be stronger than the lower level attributes, pfft.

pmoseman
pmoseman
3 posts
Nomad

I should have also added disruption, since that is how I beat ignition, with 4 disruption and 3 heroic motivation.

You need subversion to beat that one guy. And shatter bolt seems useful, I don't get much use out of it.

Sorry for the interruption.

pmoseman
pmoseman
3 posts
Nomad

actually 3 disruption and 1 flame strike seems more likely.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I will always go for Biological, I always seem to build him so strong and so powerful that he's unstoppable.

DcQuiet
DcQuiet
14 posts
Nomad

in sonny 1:assassin
in sonny 2:biological

tierbowholytier
tierbowholytier
5 posts
Nomad

I think assasin is best,they're good at dodging attacks
and dealing lots o damage,so,i think assain is best I tried
destroyer and got owned after respcing 3 times.

tierbowholytier
tierbowholytier
5 posts
Nomad

Well here's my outlook on best class,first of all:

sonny 1:assasin

sonny 2:definintly biological by far!
anyway,sonny 1 explanition for assasination class:hIGH BURST DAMAGE CAN WIELD 2 WEAPONS HIGHEST CLASS IN DAMAGE ALMOST ALWAYS DOGDES ATTACKS VERY USEFUL AT THE GREAT PLAINS AND ANY OF THE BOSSES.NO other class can beat assasin
damage wise but they usally don'tt need that much heatlh because they dodge almost every single attack that comes their way but if you want that to be true you need to focus on strength and speed almost all the time,ALL HAIL THE ASSASINS!!!!!!

sonny 2 explanation for bio being best class:Has disrupt which makes the baron kill himself at 2nd zone.and you can transform into toxicant and predator form which when in either you deal like over 2000 damage without any cheats at all!!!!there the best in sonny 2!when you're in PREDATOR FORM or TOXICANT FORM and also have SHADOWBLEND ON AT THE MAX LVL YOU'RE BASCICLY UNSTOPPABLE SINCE YOU DEAL OVER LIKE 2500 DAMAGE!!!!

so yeah, for me, and I hope ypu take this advice,

for sonny 1:assasin

and for sonny 2:biological,kk,I'm gonna go play my assasin now,seeya!

tierbowholytier
tierbowholytier
5 posts
Nomad

anyone know the best class for sonny 2 on challenging mode?

wowftwqq
wowftwqq
2 posts
Nomad

well at lvl 20ish on sonny 2, my withdrawl combo hit for ~7k on my bio, basically one shotting everything,

Showing 16-30 of 34