Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Drug Regulation

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 3:06pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I think people who smoke are plain stupid. They put pictures of themselves up on social media thinking it makes them look cool. It doesn't. It makes you look stupid and trashy.

It seems your issue more so lies in people that are public and "in your face" (per se) about their habits..which is fine and dandy. But you shouldn't generalize all people that do so as "stupid".

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 3:14pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

2,187 posts

I smoke cigars. I love them, once in a great while I assist my friends in ridding them of their stash of tree, but I usually only do it socially. Whatever your hobbies or habits are is cool with me, as long as it's not stabbing people, or shooting them. Just don't rub it in my face.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 4:52pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

I smoke weed, am into shrooms.
I find stuff like heroin and meth and synthetics absolutely pathetic and useless.
I know a lot of people who are forever ****ed due to synthetics. They're really big where I grew up. Glad to say I never have done it or ever will.
The drugs I use, are for spiritual purposes. I'm Germanic/Norse Pagan and the Vikings were known for growing fields of pot and using shrooms in religious ways.
Even without the religious aspect of it for me, I enjoy it, and weed in fact gives out positive benefits regarding health. Also I don't smoke much, a few times a month if that even.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 5:35pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

I think all drugs should be legalized and properly regulated accordingly.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 5:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

^

I hate having to be so sneaky with my heroin. Maybe if the government regulated it..my money wouldn't have to go to North Korea or some shiz.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 7:06pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

weed in fact gives out positive benefits regarding health.

like?
it doesn't benefit your health... get that out of your brain plz...

like sell them all around every street corner? like most americans think about when speaking of legalized marijuana...

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 7:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 7:41pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

like sell them all around every street corner? like most americans think about when speaking of legalized marijuana...

It would depend on the drug. Obviously heavier more addictive and more dangerous drugs would require more restrictions and different regulations to obtain, use and sell.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 3:55am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

It would depend on the drug. Obviously heavier more addictive and more dangerous drugs would require more restrictions and different regulations to obtain, use and sell.

From alcohol and tobbacco, to meth and beyond. Ban everything.
and impose stricter penalties.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 3:59am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

like?
it doesn't benefit your health... get that out of your brain plz...

Sure when you are dying of cancer, any drug that makes you forget your suffering is welcome.
Other wise, NO.

Reply to Drug Regulation

You must be logged in to post a reply!