Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Drug Regulation

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 4:25am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

From alcohol and tobbacco, to meth and beyond. Ban everything.
and impose stricter penalties.

Because the prohibition taught us nothing about U.S. culture.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 6:02am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Because the prohibition taught us nothing about U.S. culture.

the US culture is about, nothing or everything.. there normally is no grey area. they either ban something entirely or give it away in goodie bags. it's always, this or that. no ways of finding a middle road where it's a bit of both.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 6:08am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Obviously heavier more addictive and more dangerous drugs would require more restrictions and different regulations to obtain, use and sell.

and i find it strange that people think that a drug (any drug) should be allowed to be sold by just any random shop owner.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:01pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

like?
it doesn't benefit your health... get that out of your brain plz...

After you're done drinking your chemical infested diet mountain dew, go read about the health benefits of cannabis.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:16pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

After you're done drinking your chemical infested diet mountain dew, go read about the health benefits of cannabis.

Would you like to enlighten us?

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 3:18am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Here are some big health benefits

from link:
"A list of the 10 most notable, common conditions, afflictions and diseases that marijuana has been proven to help."

as i said. yes it can help temporary for people with health problems...
a health body does not benefit from marijuana.

also your 2nd link is about medical marijuana use. i.e. unhealthy people.

give me source for your so called knowledge on this...
my source is personal experience of over 15 year. i learned much about what it does and doesn't do over the course of these years and i'm sure that we educated people better about marijuana here in the netherlands then anywhere else in the world.
now plz. come with your source for marijuana to be beneficial for your health...

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 5:16am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

now plz. come with your source for marijuana to be beneficial for your health...

In some oriental medicines, snake poison is used and it really does help with the ailment but that is just it, its used when one is sick, not when one is healthy.
You ever got bitten by a scorpion?
My grandfather uses it to cure skin ulcers.
Its tried and true method.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 5:30am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

i'm not saying it doesn't help when you have certain conditions.
i'm saying that marijuana does not benefit your health when your completely fine.
for example: when you got pain in your back, it doesn't mean that marijuana can make it less or gone. because it are your muscles that hurt. marijuana only helps for pain in your back when the bones hurt or when nerves are pinched.
putting marijuana on the free market like the americans want (available in every store possible, like a bag of chips) for this reason is no good. people will use it and start using it for the wrong reasons. it is still a drug. and healthy people dont need drugs.. there are no drugs that can be beneficial for healthy people.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 6:03am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

m not saying it doesn't help when you have certain conditions.
i'm saying that marijuana does not benefit your health when your completely fine.
for example: when you got pain in your back, it doesn't mean that marijuana can make it less or gone. because it are your muscles that hurt. marijuana only helps for pain in your back when the bones hurt or when nerves are pinched.
putting marijuana on the free market like the americans want (available in every store possible, like a bag of chips) for this reason is no good. people will use it and start using it for the wrong reasons. it is still a drug. and healthy people dont need drugs.. there are no drugs that can be beneficial for healthy people.

I am not dis agreeing with you chap

Reply to Drug Regulation

You must be logged in to post a reply!