ForumsForum GamesChampion of Chiakor

325 75495
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The Beginning
You grew up in the small village of Chiakor, a remote village with rich traditions, buried deep in the wilds.
Every year for as long as you can remember, your village has chosen a champion to send to the cursed Demon Realm.

Legend has it that in years Chiakor has failed to produce a champion, chaos has reigned over the countryside. Children disappear, crops wilt, and disease spreads like wildfire. This year, you have been selected to be the champion.

Character Creation
What is your name, Champion?
Male or Female?
If your are male, are you lean, average, or thick?
If female, are you slender, average, or curvy?
What is your skin color; light, olive, dark, or ebony?
What color is your hair, and how long?

Stats for the game include:
Strength - Increases your damage and enables the Strong Back perks if high enough.
Toughness - Increases your health points and enables the Tank and Regeneration perks if high enough.
Speed - Increases you chances to evade attacks, certain encounters and to run from a fight. Also enables the Evasion and Runner perks if high enough.
Intelligence - Increase the chance to withstand certain encounters. Spells are also easier to learn and cast.
Corruption - Shows how corrupt you've become since entering the Demon Realm. If high enough, you won't be known as the nice guy anymore. Nice thoughts and actions will be harder to perform if corruption becomes too high. Anger rises a lot faster when more corrupt.
Fatigue - Determines whether or not skills and spells can be used. Waiting, resting, and sleeping reduce fatigue.
Hit points - Your life. If it reaches 0, your enemy will find a way to corrupt your mind or body in some way, adding to your corruption.

Every person is born with a gift. What's yours?
Strength - Are you stronger than normal? +5 to strength
Toughness - Are you unusually tough? +5 to toughness
Speed - Are you very quick? +5 to speed
Smarts - Are you a quick learner? +5 to intelligence
Endurance - Are you energetic? Recover from fatigue 50% faster

Before you became a champion, you had other plans for your life. What were you doing before?
Alchemy - You spent some time as an alchemist's assistant, and alchemical items always seem to be more reactive in your hands. You are much more successful at making concoctions than the normal person, and can make others much more potent.
Fighting - You spent much of your time fighting other children, and you had plans to find work as a guard when you grew up. You do 10% more damage with physical attacks.
Healing - You often spent your free time with the village healer, learning how to tend to wounds. Healing items and effects are 20% more effective.
Religion - You spent a lot of time at the village temple, and learned how to meditate. Meditating will reduce corruption.
Schooling - You spent much of your time in school, and even begged the richest man in town, Mr. Savin, to let you read some of his books. You are much better at focusing, and spellcasting uses 20% less fatigue.
Slacking - You spent a lot of time slacking, avoiding work, and otherwise making a nuisance of yourself. Your efforts at slacking have made you quite adept at resting, and fatigue decreases 20% faster.
Smithing - You managed to get an apprenticeship with the local blacksmith. Because of your time spent at the blacksmith's side, you've learned how to fit armor for maximum protection. Increases armor effectiveness by roughly 10%.

Feel free to ask questions, and have fun if you decide to try! Also, this game is story driven, and every person will have a similar story line, so if you don't want anything spoiled, don't look at others posts. This could also be good for people not playing and reading what happens to see what differences the players actions are and other things.

I'm just kind of into seeing how other people play differently. Anyways, gl.

• 325 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name & Sex: Michael Lee, M
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

Focusing on finding a source of food. I head towards a random direction. If I find anything or I spot a demon, I look for a place to hide and observe. If I end up back in camp due to thinking about the portal again, I head towards the unguarded side of the portal and exercise a bit until I'm either hungry or thirsty.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name & Sex: Alex, M
----------
Body: Thick
Muscle Tone: Average
Hair: Short Brown w/ Mohawk
----------
~Perks~
Religious: Reduce corruption by 1 from meditating. Can only be done once a day.
----------
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
----------
----------
Gems: 0'

"why didn't i use a weapon?"i ask myself.i look though my inventory,and if i has a weapon,i make sure to find t after i am done resting.if i don't i'll try to fit a metal shank together.once i do make myself a weapon/find my weapon,i make sure to find it after i am done resting.
then i start praying for a safe journey.

there are porobably many dangers in the underworld.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Can I start now?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Day #2
Time: 6:00
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

Your wanderings take you far and wide across the barren wasteland that surrounds the portal, until the smell of humidity and fresh water alerts you to the nearby lake. With a few quick strides you find a lake so massive the distant shore cannot be seen. Grass and a few sparse trees grow all around it.

You have discovered the Lake!

You can think about it to return.

You return to your camp by picturing the portal in your mind. Deciding to exercise, you begin to lap around the camp several times, since you favor speed. You're sweaty and tired, and ready to rest, though you feel that if you had more time, you would have made some real progress. The sun has collapsed beneath the horizon, and you decide to stop after an hour, and sleep.

Your dreams are full of positivity and the happy times you've had in Chiakor.

You awaken later, at 6:00.

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: Alex, M
Day #2
----------
Body: Thick
Hair: Short Brown w/ Mohawk
----------
~Perks~
Religious: Reduce corruption by 1 from meditating. Can only be done once a day.
----------
Strength: 15
----------
----------

You check your body for weapons, but remember that you've been sent without any weapons. Maybe... no, obviously they know you're way too good for a weapon anyway... right?

Disappointed, you try to find a piece of metal to use as a shank. Unfortunately, there is no sign of any metal around at all.

The sky is beginning to show sparkling stars, as the sun drifts beneath the horizon.

Before you lay to rest, you check around the camp for anything that could be used to defend yourself. The only thing you've found are sticks and rocks.

You store them next to your tent for easier access, and close your eyes.

Your dreams project happiness and peacefulness as you drift deeper, until the sun arrives once again.

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #1
Time: 18:00
----------
Body: Average
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Intelligence: 15
----------
----------

I was waiting for you to respond to my last post, but we can start now then.

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Chiakor. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you'll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn't betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You're glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall. Strangely, you feel drawn to it, as if its beckoning you to enter. Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...

You wake with a splitting headache. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He's wearing tattered animal skin from the look of it.

The Imp says, "I'm amazed you've recovered so quickly. The last Champion only took seconds to succumb to this."

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you've just entered the demon realm and you've already been drugged!

"Should be aaaany second now!" the Imp teases.

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his ****y smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The Imp says, "FOOL! You could have had it easy...but should we ever cross paths again, you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!"

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you've already been defiled. You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.

You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You'll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

After settling down, you relax and review your progress. Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Day #1
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------

I search the surrounding area of the camp for edible items, water, medium sized rocks that can be used in items such as basic bammers, clubs, etc. I use any items I find to build additional traps. I take any food I find and put it in the center of camp and surround it by extra traps. If I find multiple good rocks, once I get back to camp I use one to sharpen the others so I can have a makeshift knife.

(p.s: Does my character know any magic already, or is it learned in-game?)

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Character Creation
What is your name, Champion? Goku
Male or Female? Male
If your are male, are you lean, average, or thick? Average and well muscled
What is your skin color; light, olive, dark, or ebony? Light
What color is your hair, and how long? Long, spiky black hair

Stats for the game include:
(I guess you do these)

Every person is born with a gift. What's yours?
Toughness - Are you unusually tough? +5 to toughness

Fighting - You spent much of your time fighting other children, and you had plans to find work as a guard when you grew up. You do 10% more damage with physical attacks.

I guess that's all?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Day #2
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

I head back to the lake and search around for anything I can use for a weapon and a stone I can sharpen into a crude knife. If I can't find anything, I look for anything that I can throw into the lake to check if it's safe to be near. If it appears to be safe, I take sip of water from the lake.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry if this gets updated slowly, but today was a busy day. I read these often during the day but on the phone. I'm not around the computer as much on some days.

Day #2
----------
----------
Perks
----------
Outfit: Comfortable Clothes
Weapon: -
Storage: -
----------
Camp Storage: -
----------
----------
----------

(p.s: Does my character know any magic already, or is it learned in-game?)

It's learned through the game. Also, alchemy is too. Magic isn't known in Chiakor, or the real-world. Alchemy is known, but its not the same as in the demon realm... by a long shot. You may find certain books, or people who could help you learn spells.

I search the surrounding area of the camp for edible items, water, medium sized rocks that can be used in items such as basic hammers, clubs, etc.

You have trouble finding a source of water and food around the campsite, but have ease finding rocks you were looking for. While searching around close to camp, you spot a trail leading off in the distance, until it becomes completely blocked by many trees. Strangely enough, there are very few small glowing yellow orbs on, or in the trees. From this distance, its hard to tell.

I use any items I find to build additional traps.

You haven't found anything useful to create more traps.

If I find multiple good rocks, once I get back to camp I use one to sharpen the others so I can have a makeshift knife.

The sky has darkened greatly, but there is still time to create a weapon. After stockpiling the sizable rocks, you sit next to your tent and sharpen one with the other, staring at the lights the trees are giving off in the distance. Soon after, you drift off to sleep after crawling inside your tent.

The next morning, you sit up as the red-tinted sun shines across the landscape. You wipe your eyes, noticing that your weapon project hasn't been completed yet.

You begin to think about what would be a good meal for breakfast, then how to obtain the things you'd need, then... wait. Why don't you feel hungry? You stand and think for a few seconds, confused. You're not thirsty either, not even dehydrated. Your stomach rumbles right after your thoughts pass, as if denying you're not hungry.

After mulling over the confusion for another minute or so, you feel like concluding that hunger and thirst doesn't exist here would probably not be the best idea, so for now, you find it safe to think that it at least takes longer to acquire them than in the real-world. It truly is strange here...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: Goku, M
Day #1
----------
Muscle Tone: Noticeable
Hair: Long, spiked, black
----------
Perks
Fighting: 10% more damage using physical attacks
----------
----------
----------
Toughness: 15
----------
----------

Sorry if it seemed confusing to you, but I didn't want to go with the traditional character sheet. Thanks for playing, though!

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Chiakor. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you'll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn't betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You're glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall. Strangely, you feel drawn to it, as if its beckoning you to enter. Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...

You wake with a splitting headache. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He's wearing tattered animal skin from the look of it.

The Imp says, "I'm amazed you've recovered so quickly. The last Champion only took seconds to succumb to this."

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you've just entered the demon realm and you've already been drugged!

"Should be aaaany second now!" the Imp teases.

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his ****y smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The Imp says, "FOOL! You could have had it easy...but should we ever cross paths again, you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!"

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you've already been defiled. You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.

You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You'll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

After settling down, you relax and review your progress. Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
Time: 7:00
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
Weapon: 4 ft. bamboo stick
Storage: 1 ft. bamboo stick
----------
----------
----------
----------

I head back to the lake and search around for anything I can use for a weapon and a stone I can sharpen into a crude knife.

You picture the side of the lake you visited yesterday in your mind. At first, its a little hard to picture exactly what it looked like, but once you piece it all together in your noggin, you instantly arrive. The lake water is slightly lighter than the red sky, though it seems almost like glass when it isn't moving.

You search the ground near the water for anything sharp or that could be sharpened. Eventually, you come across some bamboo. You snap a piece about a foot long, and another about four feet long. After sticking the smaller piece into one of the pockets of your comfortable clothes, you hold the longer piece in your right, acting as if its a spear. Surely it would need to be sharpened first, but you feel like you shouldn't stick around here to long. You've got the feeling that there are eyes on you somewhere. This lake is very eerie with all the unnatural shades of red.

After searching just a bit longer, you fail to find any stone that isn't lodged into the ground. You'd need to be much stronger to tug one of the large stones out that you've found, or find/create a tool for leverage.

I look for anything that I can throw into the lake to check if it's safe to be near.

Since you're feeling uneasy, checking the lake for safety seems like a good idea. Since the rocks are large and lodged into the red dirt, you take a different course of action, with more caution than usual. You walk to the water and dip the tip of the bamboo stick into the lake and move it back and forth to create ripples, then take a few steps back to examine. Nothing happens after minutes of extreme focus and examination.

If it appears to be safe, I take sip of water from the lake.

After the ripples fade and the water looks like soft glass again, you step closer and kneel to drink. You dip your hand into the water, and it feels really warm, and feels a little thicker than what water should feel like.

Should you drink?
jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Day #2
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

I decide to head towards the forest, but first I use the abundance of rocks to cover my food pile as a last deterent against anything that might eat it. I arm myself with my new stone weapons and set off. I also bring my backpack with me to store any interesting items I find in the forest, along the way, or any rocks I find that are already sharp enough to be used as knives or are already in the shape of hammers or other tools.

When I return to camp (if I don't return to camp, ignore this.) I walk just outside of camp. I use one of my rocks to mash up the dirt, making it easy to dig. Once it is fairly easy to dig, I scoop it out of the ground using my hands. I continue this process, making a bigger hole, until I get tired or my hands start to hurt. I am doing this in hopes that there will be water underneath the earth shallow enough for me to make a working well,

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Day #2
Time: 8:00
----------
----------
Perks
----------
Weapon: Jagged Rock
----------
----------
----------
HP: 99%
----------

I decide to head towards the forest, but first I use the abundance of rocks to cover my food pile as a last deterrent against anything that might eat it. I arm myself with my new stone weapons and set off.

You didn't have enough time to complete your weapons last night, but you've got a jagged rock, ready to help you bash your way through anything that opposes you. It fits comfortably within your palm.

I also bring my backpack with me to store any interesting items I find in the forest, along the way, or any rocks I find that are already sharp enough to be used as knives or are already in the shape of hammers or other tools.

You arrived in the demon-realm without a backpack. In fact, all Chiakor sent you in with is the comfortable clothes you have on. Its quite curious as to why they would send a Champion in like this. At least you've got pockets...

You travel towards the forest, until you reach a wall of trees. The glow is much dimmer closer up, or it could be because of the amount of light the sun is giving off. A closer inspection indicates that they are some sort of weird variation of fruit. More specifically, they look like peaches, but twice as big.

You decide to enter on the very small path that leads into the wall of trees. The limbs of the trees seem to hang lower and lower as you advance. After scanning around, you've only found more trees, but the path keeps leading on. After walking for a few minutes, you accidentally trip over an overgrown root that stretches along the pathway, falling to the floor. You scrape knee slightly, but its not a big deal. After leaning your head back up, you hear rustling in the trees. A moment passes, and you hear it again. There hasn't been any wind since you've gotten here.

Suddenly, a goblin saunters out of a nearby bush, smiling as it approaches you. The first thing you notice is its eyes. The completely black, piercing eyes send shivers down your spine. It's wearing a purple hat, that almost resembles a 'robin hood' hat. The four foot tall goblin has purple hair, and is wearing some sort of leather clothing with a strap across her shoulder, which is accompanied by a small pack.

It asks in a surprisingly gentle female voice,"Do you mind if I try this potion on you?" it... SHE asks, as she opens the pack strapped to her and reveals a flask with bubbling pink liquid inside. The top of the flask is corked, and pink smog seems to occupy the top of the flask, in between the cork and the liquid itself.
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Day #2
Time: 7:00
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

I search around the lake for any sign that shows anything has been drinking from the lake. If I find something, I take a very small sip from the lake. If not, I head back to camp and search around the area for a rock I can sharpen into a knife.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Day #2
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

I attempt to knock the goblin unconscious with the rock. If I am unable to, then ignore the rest of this post. I drag the goblin back to camp and put the potion in my pocket. If the goblin at any time wakes up, i knock it unconscious again. When i get back to camp, i lay it down on the ground and wait for her to wake up. I then force it to take a sip of her own potion. I keep her inside my camp and keep careful watch over it for a day. I try to get any information about the demon realm I can from this goblin, but I treat all of it with skepticism. If the goblin refuses to drink the potion, the I just try to get information about the demon realm. After I get all the information I can about the potion's effects by watching the goblin and all the information I can get out of the goblin, I kill it. Then I walk just outside of camp. I use one of my rocks to mash up the dirt, making it easy to dig. Once it is fairly easy to dig, I scoop it out of the ground using my hands. I continue this process, making a bigger hole, until I get tired or my hands start to hurt. I am doing this in hopes that there will be water underneath the earth shallow enough for me to make a working well.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

I also then work on improving my weapons.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Day #1
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

I practice my martial arts forms to calm down and focus, then I look around for a weapon such as a pole or staff.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Day #2
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
~Lake
----------
----------
----------

I search around the lake for any sign that shows anything has been drinking from the lake. If I find something, I take a very small sip from the lake.

After investigating, you've found a few trails leading into the grass from the red-tinted sandy shore of the lake. However, there is no sign of life at all anywhere to be seen, so you decide not to drink from the lake.

If not, I head back to camp and search around the area for a rock I can sharpen into a knife.

You do so, and begin to try to sharpen one rock with another. After about 45 minutes of constant work, you've only come out with a minuscule amount of progress.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
Time: 10:00
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
Forest
----------
Strength: 10 (-2)
Toughness: 10 (-2)
Speed: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 15 (-1)
----------
Fatigue: 23% (+23)
----------

You take a few seconds to think about what action to take, then without hesitation, you act.

I attempt to knock the goblin unconscious with the rock. If I am unable to, then ignore the rest of this post.

Unfortunately, it seems the little goblin was prepared for something like this. She quickly dodges, and backs away from you slowly as you turn to face her again.

"Why would you do that?" she asks innocently at first. Then, her expression switches from sad to disappointed. "This could have been much easier for you."

Without saying another word, she slowly opens her pouch with one hand and brings the flask it with the other. Then suddenly, she yanks the flask away from the pouch, arches her arm back, and throws the flask directly at you!

Unable to move swiftly enough, the flask shatters at your feet, the liquid splashing onto your skin. Not knowing the properties of the potentially dangerous chemicals that it could have contained, you panic and attempt to swipe the liquid off of you. What little you do manage to get off of your legs quickly soaks into your hands, while the rest soaks into the rest of your lower body.

"Yesss!" she screams. "How do you feel, hon? Getting sleepy yet?"

After listening to her, you slap your forehead in an attempt to reduce the warm, fuzzy sensation the liquid is giving you. Less than half of the flasks contents were splashed upon your legs and hands, yet it feels like it actually is making you feel slightly tired. It makes you wonder what would have happened if you actually drank the debilitating chemicals.

"Haha! Keep slapping yourself!" she mocks, giggling.

Irritated with her ill-manners, you almost spring into action and bash her head in with the jagged rock, but the chemicals make you feel like lying down instead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #1
Time: 19:00
----------
----------
Perks
----------
----------
----------
Places Explored:
None
----------
Speed: 11 (+1)
----------
----------

I practice my martial arts forms to calm down and focus,

An hour passes, and you feel a little swifter from the practice and tranquility.

then I look around for a weapon such as a pole or staff.

After searching the perimeter of the camp, you've come up with only very small stones scattered around the reddish-pink dirt surrounding the camp.

The sun descends beneath the Earth... or... demon earth? Everything becomes a darker shade of red as the blood-red moon rises to claim the land with its strange light.
Showing 16-30 of 325