Name & Sex: Alex, M
----------
Body: Thick
Muscle Tone: Average
Complexion: Light
Hair: Short Brown w/ Mohawk
----------
~Perks~
Religious: Reduce corruption by 1 from meditating. Can only be done once a day.
----------
Strength: 15
Toughness: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 10
Corruption: 0
----------
HP: 100%
Fatigue: 0%
----------
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Gems: 0

Day #1
Time: 18:00

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Chiakor. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you'll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn't betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You're glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall. Strangely, you feel drawn to it, as if its beckoning you to enter. Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...

You wake with a splitting headache. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He's wearing tattered animal skin from the look of it.

The Imp says, "I'm amazed you've recovered so quickly. The last Champion only took seconds to succumb to this."

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you've just entered the demon realm and you've already been drugged!

"Should be aaaany second now!" the Imp teases.

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his ****y smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The Imp says, "FOOL! You could have had it easy...but should we ever cross paths again, you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!"

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you've already been defiled. You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.

You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You'll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

After settling down, you relax and review your progress. Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 1:33pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

his ****y smile

Should have known that'd be filtered. Apologies.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 1:56pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

What is your name, Champion? Michael Lee
Male or Female? Male
If your are male, are you lean, average, or thick? Lean
What is your skin color; light, olive, dark, or ebony? Light
What color is your hair, and how long? Long, Black

Every person is born with a gift. What's yours?
Speed - Are you very quick? +5 to speed

Before you became a champion, you had other plans for your life. What were you doing before?
Smithing - You managed to get an apprenticeship with the local blacksmith. Because of your time spent at the blacksmith's side, you've learned how to fit armor for maximum protection. Increases armor effectiveness by roughly 10%.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 4:16pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

Hi draick!

Name & Sex: Michael Lee, M
----------
Body: Lean
Muscle Tone: Visible
Hair: Long Black
----------
~Perks~
Smithing: Armor effectiveness increased by 10%
----------
Strength: 10
Speed: 15
----------
----------

Day #1

I hope you haven't read the stuff I posted for danwar123. There are spoilers if you read other player's things. Unfortunately, I couldn't find another way to go through with this game. I like sticking to the story I got. After doing a whole bunch of random places & event type games, it gets too confusing when there isn't a story to go off of... hope you don't mind!

You are prepared for what is to come. Most of the last year has been spent honing your body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. You are the Champion of Chiakor. The one who will journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of your friends and family, even though you'll never see them again. You wipe away a tear as you enter the courtyard and see Elder Nomur waiting for you. You are ready.

The walk to the tainted cave is long and silent. Elder Nomur does not speak. There is nothing left to say. The two of you journey in companionable silence. Slowly the black rock of Mount Ilgast looms closer and closer, and the temperature of the air drops. You shiver and glance at the Elder, noticing he doesn't betray any sign of the cold. Despite his age of nearly 80, he maintains the vigor of a man half his age. You're glad for his strength, as assisting him across this distance would be draining, and you must save your energy for the trials ahead.

The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. Elder Nomur stops and nods to you, gesturing for you to proceed alone.

The cave is unusually warm and damp. A glowing purple-pink portal swirls and flares with demonic light along the back wall. Strangely, you feel drawn to it, as if its beckoning you to enter. Cringing, you press forward, keenly aware that your body seems to be anticipating coming in contact with the tainted magical construct. Closing your eyes, you gather your resolve and leap forwards. Vertigo overwhelms you and you black out...

You wake with a splitting headache. A shadow darkens your view momentarily and your training kicks in. You roll to the side across the bare ground and leap to your feet. A surprised looking imp stands a few feet away, holding an empty vial. He's wearing tattered animal skin from the look of it.

The Imp says, "I'm amazed you've recovered so quickly. The last Champion only took seconds to succumb to this."

The imp shakes the empty vial to emphasize his point. You reel in shock at this revelation - you've just entered the demon realm and you've already been drugged!

In desperation you leap towards the imp, watching with glee as his ****y smile changes to an expression of sheer terror. The smaller creature is no match for your brute strength as you pummel him mercilessly. You pick up the diminutive demon and punt him into the air, frowning grimly as he spreads his wings and begins speeding into the distance.

The Imp says, "FOOL! You could have had it easy...but should we ever cross paths again, you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!"

Your pleasure at defeating the demon ebbs as you consider how you've already been defiled. You swear to yourself you will find the demon responsible for doing this to you and the other Champions, and destroy him AND his pet imp.

You look around, surveying the hellish landscape as you plot your next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It does not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky are both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath your feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. You settle on the idea of making a camp here and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons will ravage your beloved hometown on your watch.

It does not take long to set up your tent and a few simple traps. You'll need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps you will even manage to track down the demons who have been abducting the other champions!

After settling down, you relax and review your progress. Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 10:24am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

I search the area around the campsite for anything useful. If I find any weapon and/or armor, I search the area around the equipment for any demons and/or dangers to my life. If I find any source of food or water, I look for a place to hide while keeping an eye out for any sign of danger then wait and see if anything would eat/drink from that source of food/water. If I spot any demons, I look for a place to hide and observe them. If I find nothing and don't see any demons, I head back to camp and spend a few hours shadowboxing.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:08pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

Day #1
Time: 19:00

You tentatively step away from your campsite, alert and scanning the ground and sky for danger. You walk for the better part of an hour, marking the rocks you pass for a return trip to your camp. It worries you that the portal has an opening on this side, and it was totally unguarded...

You haven't found anything useful ...wait a second, why is your campsite in front of you? The portal's glow is clearly visible from inside the tall rock formation. Looking carefully you see your footprints leaving the opposite side of your camp, then disappearing. You look back the way you came and see your markings vanish before your eyes. The implications boggle your mind as you do your best to mull over them. Distance, direction, and geography seem to have little meaning here, yet your campsite remains exactly as you left it. A few things click into place as you realize you found your way back just as you were mentally picturing the portal! Perhaps memory influences travel here, just like time, distance, and speed would in the real world!

This won't help at all with finding new places, but at least you can get back to camp quickly. You are determined to stay focused the next time you explore and learn how to traverse this gods-forsaken realm. You can't help but wonder if hunger and thirst has influence here as well as in the real world.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 3:47am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

Focusing on finding a source of food. I head towards a random direction. If I find anything or I spot a demon, I look for a place to hide and observe. If I end up back in camp due to thinking about the portal again, I head towards the unguarded side of the portal and exercise a bit until I'm either hungry or thirsty.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 9:32am

danwar123

danwar123

1,917 posts

----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------
Gems: 0'

"why didn't i use a weapon?"i ask myself.i look though my inventory,and if i has a weapon,i make sure to find t after i am done resting.if i don't i'll try to fit a metal shank together.once i do make myself a weapon/find my weapon,i make sure to find it after i am done resting.
then i start praying for a safe journey.

there are porobably many dangers in the underworld.

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 9:52am

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Can I start now?

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 6:17pm

Veksing

Veksing

1,741 posts

Day #2
Time: 6:00
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

Your wanderings take you far and wide across the barren wasteland that surrounds the portal, until the smell of humidity and fresh water alerts you to the nearby lake. With a few quick strides you find a lake so massive the distant shore cannot be seen. Grass and a few sparse trees grow all around it.

You have discovered the Lake!

You can think about it to return.

You return to your camp by picturing the portal in your mind. Deciding to exercise, you begin to lap around the camp several times, since you favor speed. You're sweaty and tired, and ready to rest, though you feel that if you had more time, you would have made some real progress. The sun has collapsed beneath the horizon, and you decide to stop after an hour, and sleep.

Your dreams are full of positivity and the happy times you've had in Chiakor.

You awaken later, at 6:00.

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2
Time: 6:00
----------
----------
~Perks~
----------
----------
----------

You check your body for weapons, but remember that you've been sent without any weapons. Maybe... no, obviously they know you're way too good for a weapon anyway... right?

Disappointed, you try to find a piece of metal to use as a shank. Unfortunately, there is no sign of any metal around at all.

The sky is beginning to show sparkling stars, as the sun drifts beneath the horizon.

Before you lay to rest, you check around the camp for anything that could be used to defend yourself. The only thing you've found are sticks and rocks.

You store them next to your tent for easier access, and close your eyes.

Your dreams project happiness and peacefulness as you drift deeper, until the sun arrives once again.

Your campsite is fairly simple at the moment. Your tent and bedroll are set in front of the rocks that lead to the portal. You have a small fire pit as well. You have a number of traps surrounding your makeshift home, but they are fairly simple and may not do much to deter a demon. The portal shimmers in the background as it always does, looking menacing and reminding you of why you came.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name & Sex: David Jones, M
Day #1
----------
Body: Average
Hair: Short, black
----------
Perks
Schooling: 20% less fatigue when casting spells
----------
Intelligence: 15
----------
----------

I was waiting for you to respond to my last post, but we can start now then.

Reply to Champion of Chiakor

You must be logged in to post a reply!