ForumsThe TavernNick Vs. Disney?

56 12515
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Nickelodeon vs. Disney Channel? I prefer Nick, because I think the acting on DC is bad.

• 56 Replies
dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

Nick rules

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

You people have problems....

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

Nick is a lot better to me, but everyone has their opinions, although I think most people would agree with me.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Well, the animated stuff on nick is terrible in my opinion but if we are talkin about shows with real people acting than i would probly say nick. the shows are more realistic for the most part, or at least the ones i watch. I watch disney most of the time though. i do like life with derek on diseny though.

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

Nick

XxHellBlazerxX
XxHellBlazerxX
43 posts
Nomad

Nick is much better than Disney

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i dont watch Disney and barely watch nick, Disney was already just stupid reality kid shows and nick is starting to ruin there station with reality kid shows

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

if you are older than like at least 14 or 15 your kinda weird. but when i was a kid i used to LOVE nick and cartoonnetwork. i just liked the disney characters!! but now i hear that they have stupid stuff like hanna montanna. whennever i change the channel to nick its always stupid stuff like spongebob and icarly stuff. its stupid!! why did they take out Red and Stimpy and make it bad!!! why!!! but yea that used to be my favorite shows in the old nick. yea its that old!!! but like to remember stuff way back and now everything changed!!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

they both have some really good shows but i think nick is better

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I don't really like neither of them. But, I say Nick over Disney any day.

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Nick wins over Disney any day.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Nickelodeon is great, but Disney has mickey so I am going to have to say a tie.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I'd say Nick that is really good,but then again I love Wizards of Waverly Place so I dunno which is better =/

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

To tell ya all the truth, I don't watch a lot of TV, so I don't watch either.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I agree with dragoncrusher, they both suck but I did watch a little bit of the Amanda Show before it went whacked when I was little, Disney is weird with there Raven-future-psychic-show, and SpongeBob owns to, but it's going weird also so I have stopped watching Nick and going to Spike for CSI and the Worlds Most Amazing Videos, even though some of the videos are stupid, most of them involve destruction, falls, people flying through the air, screaming, running, and cool music.

Showing 31-45 of 56