Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Addicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 9:52am

maxallyson

maxallyson

1 post

Probably somthing that has three game modes like endless , puzzle and story mode.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 5:18pm

FlayyingAPanda

FlayyingAPanda

7 posts

Rebuild 2 was a pretty awsome game. I wonder if Rebuild 3 will come out.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 9:16pm

aldraw

aldraw

2 posts

Sea of Fire, Sea of Fire 2 were good titles too

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 9:19pm

aldraw

aldraw

2 posts

fun near future based build and attack RTS.  Cool units/upgrades and non linear progression.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 1:34pm

knurgle93

knurgle93

1 post

Gemcraft: Labrynth.  A game is addicting when it paces the rewards you get in such a way as to avoid a grind.  Giving players multiple options of progression allows for players to grind for days, or play casually and still make progress.  A reward that is just a flash graphic and some non-spendable points is fun and always something that should be added to some amount, but rewards that allow you to feel like you are able to effect the world around you are better.  As you level up in Gemcraft you get the feeling you are playing a different game entirely from the one you started playing.  You gain enough power to be able to shape the map, but new more powerful monsters always appear.  All flash games (or games in general really) are going to have some repetitive thing the player has to do millions of times.  The more this action's (building towers, clicking shoot, whatever) effect changes (internally as in a new gun and externally as in the enemies popping differently) as the game goes on, the more addictive it will be.  (hope that made some sense)

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 4:54pm

legolover12

legolover12

72 posts

The Rebuild series...I love the way that ANYTHING can happen.

Posted Nov 9, '13 at 2:53am

ilyasalefi

ilyasalefi

2 posts

Kingdom Rush!

Posted Nov 9, '13 at 9:59am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,821 posts

Have to add one i forgot... Battalion Nemesis.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 8:55am

reph14reyes

reph14reyes

1 post

kingdom rush

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 9:18pm

mistercomedian

mistercomedian

2 posts

If the definition of "addicting" is wanting a sequel (which, personally, I don't agree with), then Solarmax is definitely at the top of my list, along with Star Squadrons.
If the definition of addicting is wanting to play that game nonstop for 8 hours (or doing that accidentally), than games like Corporation inc. or Game Corp are the most addicting, in my opinion.

Reply to Addicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

You must be logged in to post a reply!