ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Small Screen Size Glitch (Main Thread)

50 22605
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It seems that there is a problem with the screen sizes for several (if not all - not verified) games on ArmorGames. Several users have made a thread about this problem, so it is best to redirect them all here into one main thread to keep a solid overview of the problem.

The problem has been forwarded to the staff and they will attend to it as soon as possible, but seeing as it is the weekend right now, it might take some time to get fixed, so please be patient with this matter... =)

• 50 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

People, you dont have any reason to panic.
It's nothing serious.

They just have to regenerate the HTML(*) code for some games.
Game files are ok 100%.
The only problem is in the display of game frame.

(*)HTML code which defines width and height of game frame is missing.

I'm sure when some of the staff appears,that everything will be fixed.
Note that now is the weekend, and they are not working on weekends.
Therefore, please be patient.

jvoland
jvoland
2 posts
Farmer

THEN THEY NEED TO REFUND ALL MONEY from deluxe and everything that we have paid or will lose

djwootparty75
djwootparty75
3 posts
Nomad

Please start working on my favorite game, Zombotron 2. I know it's the HTML codes, and that's what I mean. Please hurry before it possibly becomes corrupted!

djwootparty75
djwootparty75
3 posts
Nomad

Please, respond back! I may be out testing games, but I'll come back and say what I found!

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Take a look at the first page of this topic.
Find my post.

It's all there, save game, tank coins, so please do not worry.
The same goes for all other games.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Please, be patient. This may take a while

Some games are already back to their "normal" size ^^

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Some games are already back to their "normal" size ^^

Not that I've seen. It's either they are still small or they were never small. And why does all this bad stuff always happen when no one is working at AG... :P
blackdog3377
blackdog3377
2 posts
Shepherd

Legend of the Void 2 is back to normal size.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think you should check again. I've tested a few games (CTCA, CT2, SSL2) and they seem to be back to normal size for me

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

need to add battalion commander to the list. the view is zoomed in cant see the full screen. lost about 20-25% of the full page content.

maydayp
maydayp
31 posts
Shepherd

Looks OK here. Again, small'ish, perhaps, but I don't know if it was always like that. Looks playable and readable to me.

It hasn't always looked like it does now. It is playable and readable, if you don't mind getting used to something that you aren't used to. and the text is smaller (which is harder for me to read quickly, and the map squares don't look like they should.
I don't want to play until it's normal 'cause it's just too different it bugs me,
MrJane
MrJane
1 posts
Farmer

You can in some browsers view the source code for the html and edit it manually. Search for "embed" then write in the size you want for width and height. Also you need to adjust the area reserved for the flash file. So a few lines up you need to set it there as well:
div id="gamefilearea" class="" style="height:480px"

I set Gemcraft Labyrinth to 540 and it looks about right.

If you are not this tech savy, then you can wait for the sysadmins to descend on the servers Mission Impossible style. It is highly unlikely that they do it that way, but that is what I choose to believe is how the world works.

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

thank you Mr. Jane, but it AG issue. needs to work right on there end

Marshal
Marshal
20 posts
Peasant

Hm. Seems small'ish here, but don't know if it's meant that way. Text looks readable.

not meant to be, normally it fills whole screen, ingame text is so small that seeing opponent's health is difficult and msg box's text is tiny (readable but player needs to be close to monitor).
lelnicki
lelnicki
2 posts
Nomad

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon - still small. Do not judge me. lol.
I reserve the right to still be annoyed by the smallness.

Showing 31-45 of 50