ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Small Screen Size Glitch (Main Thread)

50 22607
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It seems that there is a problem with the screen sizes for several (if not all - not verified) games on ArmorGames. Several users have made a thread about this problem, so it is best to redirect them all here into one main thread to keep a solid overview of the problem.

The problem has been forwarded to the staff and they will attend to it as soon as possible, but seeing as it is the weekend right now, it might take some time to get fixed, so please be patient with this matter... =)

• 50 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@ MrJane... let's not fiddle with source code in html here, ok? It might be a solution on short term, but it is also not allowed on this website in general. Please everyone, simply wait for the staff to fix this problem! Thank you... =)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Maybe this thread could be made a sticky until it's fixed (or maybe it has been fixed)? So as to hopefully keep people from starting new threads on every instance of it.

(This thread must also have drifted from view since for a while it became invisible due to an error.)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This should be fixed now, sorry I didn't jump into this thread sooner. Is anybody still having this problem?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

This should be fixed now

Ah, thanks, I had been wondering.

I've not noticed any issues no, then again I never had to begin with -- this silly foruming tends to keep one from gaming .

Cheers, and tally-ho and all that.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad to hear it.

Showing 46-50 of 50