ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106884
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I found the chat room.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I found the chat room.

Good for you. Give yourself a pat on the back.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I found the chat room.

Well considering that it was in a document that you had easy access to... It was expected.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Good for you. Give yourself a pat on the back.

*Raises sword*

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

How dare you?!

*Raises old style Handgun made out of tusk and gold with a Sapphire stone at the base of the handle and drawing of the battle of hasting at the barrle and a little ribbon of purple silk doing down from the base of the barrle ad a ring of pearls surronding the hammer* (yea i threat with style)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3989/9x0z.jpg

Yea im bored.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think it might be a good idea to start planning a date for the wedding.

I'm thinking it should be in November or December at the earliest. And maybe on the weekends so we all have a better chance at showing up. Anyone think they can do that?

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I'm thinking it should be in November or December at the earliest. And maybe on the weekends so we all have a better chance at showing up. Anyone think they can do that?

I could probably do that. But we should keep it on the weekends.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

After this wedding, I have a feeling there is gonna be another one.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

As i said befor, i can do it on PC every friday to saturday, bit any other day and once every three week only on mobile. This weekend i closed at the base so do the math when deciding a date.

The main question - does someone have a bif NoNo?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

After this wedding, I have a feeling there is gonna be another one.

Who else would be getting married? Not enough girls around for that.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Does someone have a big no no date?*

**** android keyboard...

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

Does someone have a big no no date?*

Yes, the rest of my life.
Sophie28
Sophie28
17 posts
Peasant

Who else would be getting married? Not enough girls around for that.
i'm a girl! not that I would marry any of you, just pointing it out that I am a girl.............
the wedding should be on a weekend definitely. school during the week. personally I like the idea of people just posting on their own time, and in order of how the wedding would go. That way it can fit into everyone's busy schedule. it seems i'm a little behind on all the drama here, so could someone explain storm's anger towards R2?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

She dosent like the idea of her sister getting married (If i followed the story correctly).

And as the jewish in the gang i have to ask this : Do we suppose to bring gifts?
(Ill make something nice, dont worry)

Showing 136-150 of 495