ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106676
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I just want to make sure i can use it.

My only worry is that it will get all spammy. Like, if 10 diffrunte peoples will just "yell" it wont work so well. If we could find a MMO or one of these avatar chats that whould be great.

And just to make it clear, who use PC and who have to use mobile?
I have to use mobile from sunday to friday, and 1 out of 3 not even at weekends.
This way we can make it much easier to handle. If all of us will use PC we can do much better things. Like Runescape (Its good because the chat there is the best, you can find a empty area, you dont have to download it and you can "see" the other fellas as they want to show themselves).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I found this silly chat room. . Its good because its work on every device (mobile,pc, even wii), you can interact with spesific others and it wont become a speed forum chat. What do you say?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Why can't there be strippers?

I know how to get around it. We make a big cake, then hide the strippers in the cake. Then they can jump out and fireworks can go off n stuff.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im on it.

What do you say about that chat room btw? It has some flew after i tested for serval times, so if you find something similiar but better then go for it.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

A little delayed, but who cares.

Dapro, Matt, all we have left is these two positions:

Bridesmaid #3,
Decor.

Sal, you're the dove guy right?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Oh, and Danielo, you're the official Photographer, correct?

And Matt or Dapro, whichever of you is late.... We need somebody to drive the Limo. So one of you can be the Chauffeur. I'll see if orange wants to be the last bridesmaid.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

(They dont know it yet but im also the stripper)

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

My only worry is that it will get all spammy. Like, if 10 diffrunte peoples will just "yell" it wont work so well. If we could find a MMO or one of these avatar chats that whould be great.

If they start spamming then we could just ban them. If we are using the Chatango chat then you can ban someone and they will still see what everybody else is posting.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I found this silly chat room.

Actually that chatroom looks pretty good. But... one question, are mods and admins possible?
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im not sure. I still test it. Its seem that everyone have a "server". You can go to other peoples servers.

Gamerguy, what i meant is a case wher 4 peoples try to talk 1 on 1in the same time. If every person here will just type 1 sentence we fill an entire page.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sal, you're the dove guy right?

Naturally.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Orange is the 3rd bridesmaid, she accepted in the chat.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Now, who is invited? I mean, anyone who post here, do you ask them in the private chat, everyone on AG or what?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Daleks just told me he'd like to be Chauffeur.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

If anyone has some suggestions for the food, I'd love to hear them!

Showing 121-135 of 495