ForumsForum GamesSurvive n' thrive! (island survival RPG)

157 19999
benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Okay guys, this is an experiment.

You are sailing on a nice rental sailboat, but there's a storm, in the rough storm your sailboat is forced to an unknown shadow... You wake up on an unknown island, you must survive.

Character sheet:

Name: (make a name, numbers don't count).
HP: (you lose HP by thirst, hunger and certain wounds) 100/100.
XP: (more strength and HP) 0/5
Strength: (throw more 'ow' into a punch, and take less 'ouch' FROM a punch) 2.
-----
Wood: (earned by collecting branches and chopping trees).
Stone: (earned by collecting stones and mining rock).
Silk: (earned by sheering).
Food: (earned by hunting, gathering and fishing) 15 meat, 15 berries.
Water: (earned by collecting water) 20 water.
-----
Camp: (you have to make your camp from wood).
Partner: (team up with another player and work together) N/A.

Remember guys, this is an experiment, so no hating please.

  • 157 Replies
benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Name: Zach Rychus.
HP: 95/100.
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).
Status: exploring.
-----
Strength: 2.
Endurance: 2.
Hunger: 4.
Thirst: 5.
-----
Wood: 2 twigs, 2 strong sticks.
Stone: 3 rocks.
Fur: 1 vine.
Tools: small spear, pickax.
Food: 15 meat, 15 berries, 1 coconut.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp:
Partner: Dwayne Carter.

You find some common stuff (+1 coconut, +2 vines, +2 sharp rocks, +3 strong sticks.).

You make a pickax (not a pick but it is close!)

While heading back you see a cave, being curious you go near, but not in. Suddenly you accidentally slip in! You have a rough fall on the way down (-5 HP), but it wasn't a deadly fall, and it was about an 8 feet fall.

TIP: don't venture to far into the cave, that would be suicidal if you didn't have the right tools.

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

@DAPRO: Yup, it is good to have a campfire, but it can only refill 5 HP if you sleep near it overnight, and you need to spend a strong stick to light it.

TIP: You shouldn't have it on all day and night, then it might attract unwanted attention, but if it's in a chimney then you could have it on as long as you want.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
offline
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
17,055

Dang now I have to think all this stuff over lol.

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

oops, forgot nerdosft.

Name: Jack Merridew.
HP: 88/100
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).

Some TIKI men start blowing at the fire to make it stronger, and it worked, maybe to well. The stick your on breaks (more like slowly burns to a crisp) and you land on the hot fire (-4 HP), luckily you got out of it in time. Before you can take a breath TIKI spear-men start charging at you. (P.S. the camp has bridges and ziplines and platforms around in the tree-tops.)

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Oops (again)! A campfire actually restores 2 HP if you sleep near it overnight.

rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

Name: Zach Rychus.
HP: 95/100.
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).
Status: exploring.
-----
Strength: 2.
Endurance: 2.
Hunger: 4.
Thirst: 5.
-----
Wood: 2 twigs, 2 strong sticks.
Stone: 3 rocks.
Fur: 1 vine.
Tools: small spear, pickax.
Food: 15 meat, 15 berries, 1 coconut.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp:
Partner: Dwayne Carter.

Guess ill venture into the cave a bit.

Voyage2
offline
Voyage2
679 posts
430

Name : Brhundle Capio
HP : 100/100
XP : 0/5
Strength : 2

-----
Wood :
Stone :
Silk :
Food : 15 Meat / 15 Berries
Water :

-----

Camp : None
Partner : N/A

After going down from the Coconut tree walks along the sand and takes a venture in the island. I will now decided to enter the Forest. I'll see some big trees inside it.

- - - - -

@Benni : Anyway,how many coconuts I'll get?

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Name: Brhundle Capio.
HP: 100/100.
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).
Status: exploring.
-----
Strength: 2.
Endurance: 2.
Hunger: 0.
Thirst: 0.
-----
Wood: 7 sticks.
stone: 2 rocks.
Fur: 1 vine.
Food: 15 meat, 15 berries.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp:
Partner: N/A

You find some stuff (+7 sticks, +2 rocks, +1 vine.).

- - - - -

P.S. It's a jungle, not a forest,and you don't really get any coconuts since I didn't say you found a coconut tree.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
offline
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
17,055

I'll just not make a campfire then...
----
Name: Dwayne Carter.
HP:98/100.
XP: 1/5.
Level: 1.
Status:
-----
Hunger: 2.
Thirst: 3.
Strength: 2.
Endurance: 2.
-----
Wood: 1 log, 1 strong stick.
Stone: 1 rock.
Fur: 1 fur, 2 vine.
Tools: 1 small spear.
Food: 19 meat, 15 berries, 1 uncut coconut.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp: Campfire 1x.
Partner: Zach Rychus

It's day time so I go off into the forest again in search of anything I can find, i'm scavenging.

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Sorry guys, but this RPG thing is way to much pressure on me, I'm not canceling the RPG, I just need a break for today. And if anybody wants to take over (for until it looks like nobody is interested and even if you bump it nobody does a move) they could say so, but they need my permission.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
offline
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
17,055

I'll take over for you benni. If I do I'm going to set up a sheet that has all the costs and stuff from in the game.

Voyage2
offline
Voyage2
679 posts
430

Name: Brhundle Capio.
HP: 100/100.
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).
Status: exploring.
-----
Strength: 2.
Endurance: 2.
Hunger: 0.
Thirst: 0.
-----
Wood: 7 sticks.
stone: 2 rocks.
Fur: 1 vine.
Food: 15 meat, 15 berries.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp:
Partner: N/A

Climbs up a tree to look for something. I would see black peoples with mask. Goes down and try to looks for those peoples.

Nerdsoft
offline
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts
680

Voyage, you promised not to decide your own outcome. Putting a different tense on it is still cheating

benni369
offline
benni369
333 posts
1,825

Name: Zach Rychus.
HP: 95/100.
XP: 0/5.
Level: 1 (newb).
Status:
-----
Strength: 2.
endurance: 2.
Hunger: 4.
Thirst: 5.
-----
Wood: 2 twigs, 2 strong sticks.
Stone: 3 rocks.
Fur: 1 vine.
Tools: small spear, pickax.
Food: 15 meat, 15 berries, 1 coconut.
Water: 20.
-----
Camp:
Partner: Dwayne Carter.

You venture through the cave and find... The heart... Of a... Volcano! You look down to the bubbly lava at the bottom from the ledge you're standing on.

-------------------------------------

Okay, DAPRO, if you are REALLY sure about this. You must say...

I, *your username*, want to take over *name of RPG/RP, the whole title*, and except all responsibilities, and I will not say that I made it, for *my username* made this RPG/RP.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
offline
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
17,055

I, xXxDAPRO89xXx, want to take over Survive n' thrive! (island survival RPG), and except all responsibilities, and I will not say that I made it, for Benni369 made this RPG/RP.

I did it just for fun :3

Showing 91-105 of 157