ForumsWEPRmuslims

31 6597
airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

they are thought to be "terrorists"... give me your ideas about them and whether ure for or againest them..

and i shocking thing... I AM MUSLIM

• 31 Replies
MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

NO! My half-brothers wife is Muslim and she is awesome! People are just judgmental and think that because it's the Muslim religion that are terrorists means that all of them are, I personally think the can all go shove their opinions right up their asses. It's just the same as saying "Well, that white guy over there is related to a slave over that died in 1836, so he must hate blacks." Well, not the exact same, but you get my drift.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Starscreamer usually doesn't fly off like that, so I don't want everyone jumping him for what he said. While his post was more emotional than logical, it does demonstrate some very important ideas that people all over the world have about those who are different from them. At the end of the day, humans enjoy classifying things together in neat little groups, even if the objects in that group don't fit neatly within.
The media and the government have both done an excellent job at making everyone think that every Muslim on the planet has explosives strapped to themselves, and this is especially hard for someone who has lost a loved one to ignore.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I had an absolutely wonderful conversation with a Muslim about a week ago. I got to learn a lot about the religion, and of the 10 or so Muslims i know, i like every one of them ...especially my lunatic Muslim friend from Afghanistan, lol, i still find that funny...he gets stereotyped more than most for that.
The more i learn about this religon actually, the more i like it...thats probably because Christianity and Islam are very similar on a lot of things.

TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

Moegreche, you put it perfect. If you read my about it will tell a story of my parents in 9/11. I can see why StarScreamer said that, he is angry at the thought of someone killing a loved one. I'm right there with you man. I was 11 when this happened. It is tough, but its been 7 years and I just got over it. I got into bad things, was homeless, and just wasn't living life to the fullest. But as soon as I got over it, I became a pretty successful young kid. I bought my own apartment and everything. You will get over it and it just wont be a big deal anymore because you know that you cant do anything back.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Against of for muslims? you know what, im sickened that people replied to this saying they were against. I think the muslim religion is well structured and centred. As for the comment made about weird rituals, devoirity has exactly the right idea - every religon has rituals.
You can't catagorize an entire religion for an event that a few members of that religion took part in. im 100% positive that not every single 9/11 terroist was muslim. dont generalise.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i am a muslim myself BUT, standed against this we are extremly religious and i dont belive in god so i was not ok with this now i am an atheist and i will stay one but if i would belieave in god i would be a muslim, and starscreamer please keep this puplic if you tell us personall things it gets offentic, and then this will get locked soon

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

KoG...i dont get how u are muslim but u arent at the same time?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

like, yknow when christians lose faith and become ';athiest', is that what you mean kog?

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yea im a converted Muslim. now we people are against all of us. especially US american white, not to be racist. if you go into a masque in their kind of neighborhood, people ussually give you a bad look and sometimes say stuff to you, ever since i converted. many of muslums grew up on the streets of their old country and migrated here. everywhere you go now, they are mistreated and thought of being bad. they grew up this way.

Shadox
Shadox
3 posts
Nomad

I don't get why people don't like Muslims. (sad face)As being one myself i don't understand why people don't like them and make them disrespected. (annoyed face)

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I've got nothing against Muslims either unless of course they have something against me or my country. If the people who planned 9/11 were Muslims, then so be it I have something against them, but they're already dead so I can't do much about it.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

KoG is german, don't listen to him. lol

Telsa, my uncle and aunt also died on flight 93. That was a sad day for me and I will never forgive anyone for it.

The only muslims that I like are the ones that don't say weird things and that hate the bad muslims.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

...Errr Starscreamer.kay.
1.Most Muslims,if not all hate the "bad muslims" (the extremists that planned 9/11)
2.Being Muslim is a religion.You dont have to be Arabic to be Muslim.You can be (example) American,South American,French,German,and be Muslim.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Could somebody type why they are thought to be terrorist? I just thought they were weird with the five pillar things, I read it in the schools history book.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

starscreamer...ure basially saying that if two white people killed your aunt and uncle...u would hate all white people???? answer that

Showing 16-30 of 31