Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

2013: Man Truly Deserving of Nobel Peace Prize is Finally Nominated

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 8:53am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,843 posts

is that how it works? can i nominate my mother aswell? would be a great birthday present =P

No, not everyone can nominee.
They have a bunch of rules who can, based on the categorgys... lil overlook (not completed^^): former winners, the nobel-comitee members, professors &/or rectors from universitys, members of int court, gouvernmnets, selected individuals or teachers in specific universitys and some organisations.

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 2:52pm

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

So ill pop up the racial hell:

How is that 6/8 of the winners are jewish?

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 5:12pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

Why would it be corruption? He actually deserve it

he started the war in libya and instantly shoving it off to the UN and mainly the EU. and when the guy was captured within a year instead of 10 year. ;) he was taking the glory for doing so... but nooo let me correct myself befor someone else does. it of course wasn't usa who started it.. it was the UN... uhu... and a dicky-toy is a childs toy ;)

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 11:00pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

The OPCW won. Poor Putin.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 5:39pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Today truly is a day for mourn =(

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 10:07pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

There's always next year!

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 3:46pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Today truly is a day for mourn =(

It is sad. Because stopping the USA and France from bombing Syria for using the chemical weapons that Russia sold them was a great achievement that completely outweighs everything that's going on in Russia at the moment.
But seriously, no Nobel Prize? Well not to worry, I'm sure the Nobel Committee will all have been bundled into the back of an armoured sedan car, shot, compacted, weighted and buried outside Archangel by Boxing Day.

Reply to 2013: Man Truly Deserving of Nobel Peace Prize is Finally Nominated

You must be logged in to post a reply!