Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Rebuild 3 alpha / kickstarter

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 3:35pm

legolover12

legolover12

72 posts

I thought Rebuild 1 was kinda boring,and then I saw there was Rebuild 2. I never got very far in the first,mostly because it was a bit hard for me (at the time.)When I played the second,I got literally all of the endings in one game.

[b][i]Here's hoping for a great Rebuild 3!

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 1:54pm

CptMojang

CptMojang

1 post

I first found the Rebuild series about 2-3 years ago (Approximately), i played the first one and absolutely LOVED it. After a while, i was looking on the game site again and saw rebuild 2, just about jumped out of my chair when I saw it! Earlier this month i was remembering cool games i've played, remembered the game, not the name! I searched HOURS until i found it again, rebuild! I was curious and searched for a Rebuild 3, since I haven't played in a while! I was a little disappointed i will have to wait for spring to get to play it... But! I love being part of Alpha gaming! Being one of the first few to be able to play it is very cool for me! I LOVED minecraft alpha and it just keeps getting better throught he updates! I love minecraft because it is addicting and every update gets rid of tons of lag and adds lots of new items. And like I always say, NEVER judge a game by it's graphics!

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 9:52pm

alam125

alam125

1 post

this is going to be the best game ever

Posted May 3, '14 at 6:07am

lau_patual

lau_patual

1 post

man we all love you so much we all cant wait ofr rebuild 3 gangs of deadsville

Posted May 26, '14 at 12:42pm

zombboss

zombboss

2 posts

your probably the second best zombie game creator sorry sarah but I think just by a bit walking dead is better but im still gonna play your games

Posted May 26, '14 at 12:45pm

zombboss

zombboss

2 posts

and also sorry sarah but I hate rebuild 1

Posted May 27, '14 at 11:13am

Gnjmn

Gnjmn

1 post

I love u Sarah for this game!! so great i hope u never stop makeing new games!!

Greetz from Belgium

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 8:19am

tania_roussel_562

tania_roussel_562

1 post

Hi from Paris,

I have played hundreds of different flash games, in all sort of styles
your game rebuild that I finished yesterday in a couple of hours was great, and I put it in my favorite list. I was a little bit disappointed about rebuild2 that I have tested today because there's not much change in the buildings but still it's a great game. reminds me of Building rush in the graphic style.

I was slightly annoyed by the management interface. The idea of combining skills makes it more complex to handle and the equipment changes weren't easy to deal with. It would have been nice to have a quick tab equipment/characters, and perhaps work on the management interface. I agreed with a lot of comments on your dedicated website.

Strength of Rebuild was it's simplicity, which means gameplay. More complexity means you have to keep the interaction simple and smart. Of course, complex management gamers will stay hooked but casual '5-minutes' gamers want a 'quick-in-game' shoot...

Another point is about balance. Balance is as important as gameplay  and complexity. Take a look at games like Epic Rail or Port Pilot. There are as stupid and simple as ****, 3 different colors, you just have to dock your boats or train, yet theses games are very addictive... On the long terme however, they meet their limits because it's just about catching a few tips... but what's cool is that they keep you thinking even with something simple. If you take the airport madness series, each time they add a few more glitches, but you end up with a slow, never ending time-consuming game for really very depressed players.

Anyway, your game has really some very good and solid basis. The graphics are cool, less disturbing that the last stand series, you keep on the fun-side of zombies game like zombi last nigth, etc... The storytelling is also very enjoyable, and adding some yes/no choices is also stimulating. I didn't finish Rebuild 2, so maybe there are some issues I didn't notice.

Anyway I guess your game is almost on the run now, so I really hope it will reach your goals.

Tania

Reply to Rebuild 3 alpha / kickstarter

You must be logged in to post a reply!