ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 82200
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
mikeab
mikeab
1 posts
Farmer

Down all day, tired of waiting, I'm going to bed

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, sorry for those of you waiting... It's early morning here in the US. I know that's not true for most/all of you.

danpisro
danpisro
1 posts
Nomad

Legacy of a Thousand Suns its still down.

skatenowswings
skatenowswings
2 posts
Shepherd

Armor -- we can get onto Dawn of dragons and legacy of thousand suns on on Kongregate game site so it doesn't seem to be a tech issue with 5th planet games (and i can access Dotd on new grounds) (also unable to access the 5th planet Legacy of heroes card game from armor ) Please get this fixed as soon as possible .

eset
eset
7 posts
Marquis

@ Ferret

Why is there no overnight tech support?

egirard
egirard
2 posts
Farmer

Ferret, it might be early-ish morning on the US West Coast, but this problem has been happening, and being talked about, since early evening yesterday in the same time zone. So someone could have worked on it last night before they went to bed if they don't like getting up early.

HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

problem solved with the last stand thanks

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

lol now the thread is "Answered"
but nothing changed. This is the laziest support of any Online-Game i ever played.
And I played a lot of them.

sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

Incompetent and unprofessional. People (including me) have spent a LOT on this game. Open message to Dev's: an apology isn't enough, please explain what is happening and get this working. CountPigeon.

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

@Ferret
In any other company (also the theorically worse) there is an overnight support. I cannot believe I gave my money to such a bad company.

saraceen
saraceen
4 posts
Jester

I dont particularly care its early morning in the US... If this is a US centric website, let me know and Ill move on to another provider.

Eranor
Eranor
6 posts
Shepherd

Tyrant is still not running - problem is not solved

Blooddaggerhun33
Blooddaggerhun33
1 posts
Nomad

Still probs with lost, and alot of the other mmos i see. Hope you get it fixed till the end of the day.

sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

@Malfury, "I cannot believe I gave my money to such a bad company". You share my sentiments, will carry on playing (when working again) but will not ever buy PC's again. CountPigeon of the Silver Dragons (DotD)

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

@sball
Yeah, the actually lost a paying customer. Now ill just farm AP to get my PCs.

Showing 91-105 of 219