ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 82202
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
Mike1Shari
Mike1Shari
8 posts
Nomad

we'll fix it when we get to the office is not how to handle a problem on a 24/7 internet site with thousands of users unless you are looking for a massive migration to another site. I can't believe you even said that, wow !

edAshWilliams
edAshWilliams
6 posts
Nomad

still down

eset
eset
7 posts
Marquis

@sball

Since the problem seems to be on the side of AG, and not DotD, I'd research moving my character to another platform before ditching entirely. It's not 5th Planet's fault AG is unresponsive.

Resisti64
Resisti64
7 posts
Jester

@sball and Malfury

is the money you spend for AP when playing DotD through AG going to AG ??

Differently, not buying anymore AP, would be detrimental for 5PG, cause of problem created by AG, instead....

Mike1Shari
Mike1Shari
8 posts
Nomad

Everyone needs to be aware that the problem isn't with 5th Planet Games but with Armor Games. they are not the ones you gave your money to. I would expect everyone to find another platform, Facebook, Kongregate or directly on the games website. Don't blame 5pg for Armor's poor reaction to a problem.

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

Thank you for making me know this. So is it actually possible to bring my account to another platform, possibly not FB?

clabbingroon
clabbingroon
4 posts
Blacksmith

This is all very revealing:
Cant sign up on Healthcare.gov? who cares, we'll sign up later

Cant login to a game? RAAWWR! Youre fired AG!

Think about it........

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

We waited this long, now they are looking in to it, We can wait a bit more. Hopefully it is resolved quickly.

Yes it is annoying and inconvenient but things like that happen.

dadardlaed
dadardlaed
4 posts
Nomad

still can't load sky shard heroes...

Amrince
Amrince
2 posts
Nomad

@clabbingroon lol adequate observation. well done!

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

@clabbingroon
in my country health insurence is free. otherwise I would make a fuss, if I could not sign up on it.

smeenotu
smeenotu
2 posts
Blacksmith

still can't load sky shard heroes...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could everybody test and see if it's working correctly for them now?

Omnicorp
Omnicorp
1 posts
Farmer

still not working

Resisti64
Resisti64
7 posts
Jester

If the reason behind this is all about "https security certificate of the AG server we are authenticating against expired today", as somebody stated, I can understand they had to wait to be back in office in order to "buy" a new certificate.

What I cannot understand/accept is that the fact this certificates was going to expire slipped through their attention !

Just as easy as to put a note on a calendar, to avoid such a big mess......

Showing 106-120 of 219