ForumsForum Games[Necro] Kickstarter for a survival game with THE KONGS?!

13 5112
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yes, it's true. The KONGREGATE community is going to be fighting alongside us. Why? Because potato. Because the Bubbleboxian Imperial Armed Forces are attacking both of us. Because we should interact with the Kongs more. Here's your character sheet, which you will need because this is a sort of RPG. Sort of. But it has elements of something else, something better, too.
So.

Apparel: (clothing)
Appearance: (what you look like)
Skills: (abilities you have. Y'know, like driving)
Gifts: (special powers, from epic ninja skills to BEING A HORSE)
Drawbacks: (y'know, weaknesses. Use these to offset OP-ness.)
Inventory: (you know what I mean. What do you have on ya?)

Notice the lack of anything like name or gender. This is because you are you. That's it. Bleh, I fear I've taken on too epic a task. Anyway, the game will look like this:

----------THE GAME---------
Environment: rolling hills and forests on AG side, red desert and huge cityscapes on Kong side. Yellow, eerie swamp and drab concrete past the Bubbleboxian border. Sea to the south.
Weather: London-style sunshine, baby! That means clouds.
-----Invaders-----
100 Bubbleboxian no0bs
2 Bubbleboxian no0b commanders
-----Defenders------
Nerdsoft - 500,000,000/500,000,000
Weapons: GOD POWERS
Items: GODLINESS
Nerdsoft's pet octopus - 10,000,000/10,000,000
Weapons: Godly ink
Items: IIIIINK
-----Factions-----
Armorian-Kongregater Coalition - HQ 1: Castle McNeely [10,000/10,000] HQ 2: The Z-tower [10,000/10,000]
Bubbleboxian Empire - HQ: The Doom Bubble [25,000/25,000]
I probably won't play this, but be warned - I may appear in-game to do stuff.

This is of course a first edition, and the game may be subject to change. The final edition will be published at the same time on Kong and AG. Feel free to sign up now.

IMPORTANT: if you see a mess-up, assume Kong to be the accurate post because I can edit it on there. Oh, and inform me. If you play on both accounts, keep them separate. As in, don't help your player directly.

Confuzzled? Ask away.

• 13 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

This is also a sign-ups thread, BTW.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

So sign up here?
If so...

Apparel : Basic armor
Appearance : Short, Long- Heared, wears spectacles
Skills : Well, I can do mathematics question really fast? Does that count as a skill?
Gifts, Ability to control an army of cheetahs! I know it's supposed to be packs but army sounds nice.
Drawbacks : Meat, Veggies. (Sorry for the "unseriousness", I'm not able to think right for the moment.
Inventory : A staff ( technically I use that to control my cheetahs ) and a diary.

Question : How much inventory can you hold?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Okay, nice. I will allow you in and you may begin pwning the Bubblebloxian no0bs.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

And your inventory is pretty much unlimited.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im in.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Apparel: legate armor ((Leather armor with bronze plates, and a battle kilt [yea uea a skirt]) and a greek helmet)
Appearance: tall, quite skinny, dark brownish hair
Skills: army training, leadership,
Drawbacks: im not good with pysichal pain, and quite weak
Imventrory: A crossbow.

Is that ok?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

That's good. I'll put you in, and I'll assume your leadership is a buff that allows people to do things better under your guidance.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I was hoping for a squad actualy...
6 militia maybe?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Okay, but post on Web Warfare. I need to start soon.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Apparel: light, leather armor with a hood over it
Appearance: a bit tall, not chubby but at the same time not a supermodel.
Skills: great with a bow, but if it comes to it will use his knives.
Gifts: CAN SUMMON CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drawbacks: Cant summon bruce lee or jackie chan.
Inventory: a bow, quantum storage quiver, quantum storage knife holester, both full

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Clothing: Blue Hoodie with zipper, and baseball cap. Blue Jeans.
Appearance: A little tall, and a bit thin.
Skills: Master of unconventional weapons. Anything not commonly seen in a battle (a pistol in a rifle fight, for instance, or a sword in a sniper duel), he is much better with.
Gifts: Has many many friends. And a cell phone with all of their contact numbers... (Can call friends to fight by his side, has a cooldown though)
Drawbacks: Has many enemies. They sometimes ally with the noobs, and always ally against him...
Inventory: Glaive (from Warframe), Springfield (The rifle), Military grade ammo pouch, full of springfield ammo, rifle grenades, bullet trap (So he dosen't have to load his gun with blanks when he fires a rifle grenade)

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

When I mean "They always ally against him, and sometimes ally with the noobs, I mean that they sometimes show up amongst the noob forces, and will always prioritize me against anyone else (assuming no one decides to stop them). If they don't show up amongst the noob forces, they just burst out on their own trying to kill them.

Showing 1-12 of 13