ForumsForum GamesCivilization (BBG Remake)

32 8793
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Rules
1) No automatically gaining abilities
2) All things must be cleared by me (no and i kill Him then kill him,him,him,her,him,him)
3)Be respectful to players
4) Have a reason for declaring war on another player
5) have fun

Sheet
Kings Name:
Civilization name:
Treasury: 5 gold 5 silver 3 gems
Total Population 60
------------------------------------------
Cities:
(name first)
LocationPick on Europe (Troop +), Asia (Technology +), Africa (Money +), America (Honor +)
Population:60
Buildings:15 Tier 1 huts, 1 Tier 1 Barracks, 1 Tier 1 Castle, 1 Tier 1 walls
Can be built: Library Tier 1 (2 Gems, 10 gold, 20 silver), Trench Tier 1 (1 gem 20 silver)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
---------------------------------------------------
Technology (build library)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

I saw some people commented on my old thread so, figured I might have some time to remake

• 32 Replies
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Not sure if there was any confusion, but I am still hosting this game.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Kings Name: Spike The Great. he is always addressed as such.
Civilization name: Byzantinium
Total Population 60
Cities:
Nova Roma 2
Can be built: Library Tier 1 (2 Gems, 10 gold, 20 silver), Trench Tier 1 (1 gem 20 silver)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Military
Land-
King
32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

if I can, I send scouts to the surrounding hills.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization name: Vasmasfas
Total Population 60
Cities:Pydyses
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*What do my people eat, since as far as I know there aren't any hunters, gatherers or farmers in my village? And why would other villages hate my village because my leader died of old age and had a perfectly fine heir who takes over?*
I say that I am on the brink of discovering a new technology called 'trenches'. I do not currently have enough money to fund the project yet though, so I propose we split the cost of trenches between each other. We would each pay twelve silver, or six gold. As well, we could possibly trade other technologies that the other does not have. I currently have basic walls, huts, a barracks, and a castle. If you have anything I do not have and I have anything you do not have, we could trade the design plans. Another plan I propose is a mission in which we work together in which we enslave, raid, or become soveriegn rulers of other villages. Finally, at the very least I wish to draw up an official treaty which says our villages will not attack each other, no matter the circumstances. This is in our mutual interests as not needing a military allows us to focus on other matters such as expanding our technology.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Spike The Great. he is always addressed as such.
Civilization name: Byzantinium
Total Population 60
Cities:
Nova Roma 2
Buildings:15 Tier 1 huts, 1 Tier 1 Barracks, 1 Tier 1 Castle, 1 Tier 1 wall, Trench Tier 1
Can be built: Library Tier 1 (2 Gems, 10 gold, 20 silver),
Military
Land-
King
Civilization-
City-
Military-

your 50 spear men scout the surrounding hills, and find 2 villages on the far side that are fighting each other in a war.

Treasury: 3 silver 3 gems
Total Population 60
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

*At this point in the game, the people get there own food from gathering what they need, if you want your government can take that aspect over and feed the people, and as the heir thing the other villages had bonds with the leader, not the heir. If you do want good relations you can send the heir out on diplomatic tasks, and those villages may start liking him more.*

He agrees to all turns, and at that moment your scientists, and there's decide on the best way to make the trenches.

Tier 1 Trenches unlocked, takes 3 weeks for your full population to build with no risk, 2 weeks with risks to your population

You also gain the technology of Bows, Hunters are now able to be produced

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

I train 32 of my populationin in hunting. They are to shoot at trees until they are reasonably accurate, after which they are to go to the forest and hunt deer. I also have my fifty militia train with each other, and continue to do so until I give the order not to. The other twenty-eight I send in groups of four in the directions southwest, south, southeast, east, northeast, north, northwest, and west. (Whichever direction the already discovered village is in I skip.) They are to walk for seven days in their direction. If they either have an injured or sick member, they are to return. If they reach impassable terrain or terrain with lack of food/water for a distance, they are to return. If they meet travelers, they are to invite them to our village. If the travelers decline, they are to ask to travel with the travelers. If the travelers decline again, they are to continue. If the tavelers accept, they are to go with the travelers to their destination, learn about the destination, then return. If they encounter a village, they are to learn about the village and then return. All information collected is to be reported to me.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Total Population 28
Population: 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1), 32 Hunters (No Tiers)
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

Most of your villages are forced to come back soon after departure. You learn to your south are mountains. to your west are plains with nothing to eat, or drink for miles. To your east is more of the plateau, that just gets barren. But to your North you get message from a city. The city is better than the villages that are around it, and there are around 3 villages around that village. .

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Derreck Whitefort
Civilization name: Acoros
Total Population 60
Cities: Ipoh
Military
Land-
King Derreck Whitefort
Civilization-
City-
Military

I send 10 of my population to go fishing and 20 of my militia spear men to go explore the vast forest.

Do I get the baby?

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1), 32 Hunters (No Tiers)
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

there are around 3 villages around that village
Did you mean three villages around the city? And did I get a baby too?

I have my veteran spearman train with each other and my militia spearmen to train with each other. I have the militia archers hunt for deer. I have my population train with bows by shooting at trees with the veterans helping them with their technique.
I also begin a new religion focused on the One True God, Creator of All, Drasknov. It is focused around if you either hurt another, steal from another, lie to another, or kill another without asking for forgiveness the following night one will go to a terrible place known as Krasknoz where one will be tortured for eternity. If one is unable to ask for forgiveness, every seventh day if they stay in their homes all day and ask for forgiveness, then their sins shall be removed. If one respects the rules however, one will go to the fantasical place where Drasknov himself lives when one dies. This place, known as Krusdnos, is a place of pure bliss where one lives for the rest of eternity.
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Derreck Whitefort
Civilization name: Acoros
Total Population 60
Cities: Ipoh
Military
Land-
King Derreck Whitefort
Civilization-
City-
Military

Population represents adults (15 years old)
although I may add a family tree section.
Another thing it will take time for baby to come

Total Population 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

Yes 3 villages around the city
Baby takes a bit to get there
Your soldiers start training together, and are almost able to advance in there training.
And your religion is put into place in the town, and they are glad they finally know that.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

I have a new hut built, for the religion. It will shown as a key hut as six strong sticks will be placed on both sides of the door in an outward manner, like this: l l l _
/_\\
l l l
As well, I appoint the most devout follower as a priest who is to divine the will of Drasknov and advise other citizens in their faith.
I also travel to the city with a group of five veteran spearmen and twenty regular people. I bring the bodies of five deer, each to be carried by four people to be traded.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Total Population 28
Population: 28 (1 Priest to the Divine will of Drasknov)
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

Umm I hate to be "That guy", but ahhhh you don't have any deer....

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Sheet
Kings Name: Emperor SweetBlock I (Dont judge bro)
Civilization name: Dominion
Total Population 60
Cities: Cyranos
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
32 Veteran Spear Men (Tier 1)
12 Veteran Archers (Tier 1)
50 Militia Spear Men (Tier 1)
20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

I make spears without the stoneheads, and arrows without the stone heads as well. I then send my 50 militia spearmen to "Attack" my 20 militia archer men in a battle training seminar. the rules are that if you get hit, you are "Dead", and the first to to "Kill" everyone on the other theam win. after do this, I send 30 people to hunt for anything edible in my surrounding area.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-

I have a new hut built, for the religion. It will shown as a key hut as six strong sticks will be placed on both sides of the door in an outward manner, like this:
l l l _
/_\\
l l l
As well, I appoint the most devout follower as a priest who is to divine the will of Drasknov and advise other citizens in their faith. As well, I make homosexuality illegal, religously, as homosexuality is another sin. (In real life I'm not a homophobe, but this way there will be higher birth rates.)
I then have all my hunters start hunting deer in the forest.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

I'm cutting the Gem currency from the game, all money from that shall go to gold.

Kings Name: Emperor SweetBlock I (Dont judge bro)
Treasury: 11 gold 5 silver
Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

Your people come back, with handfuls of various fruits. (If you want to get the fruit either go into a communist like government, or have the be official gathers)

Total Population 28
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Trenches Tier 1
Military-
Bows Tier 1

*All that above the hunting was useless, the ideas of homosexuality has not even been an idea yet*

Your archers, all 32 split themselves up into groups of 2, and all but 5 groups bring back a deer, that's 11 deer.

And on that note, like my other game, if any of you keep up with it I'm going to go with some changes to this game.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Kings Name: Emperor SweetBlock I
Treasury: 11 gold 5 silver
Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

I train 40 hunters, and take all my veteran spearmen and archers to go hunt for tribes to seek to make friends/foes, letting the trainees still fight.

Showing 16-30 of 32