ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Quests Tab Glitch

19 10197
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6899/72w5.png
I have a feeling it's justa little format glitch but the Quests drop down menu is lower than it's spot.
Nothing major, but just wanted to let you guys know

• 19 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm seeing it to. It seems to be happening because of the addition of the "random game" button..making the quest not have the space it needs.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes indeed, that mean random game is pushing Quests around. We'll give it a good whack to put it back in order soon enough.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I'm curious, what browser do you guys use and what is your default resolution? Mine fits just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/XUkEMB0.png?1

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I have been having issues with the quests button as well and I switch between Chrome and Firefox. My resolution is 1366x768.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Firefox 25.0 here, res 1366x768, same as Balloon Girl. I'm having the same issue. (Not that it bothers much )

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

The same in IE8, btw.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

It must have something to do with my native resolution being at 1920x1200, using Firefox.

I only get the 'Quests' tab to glitch out by changing the page zoom through Cntrl and -, and that takes two levels.

Just out of sheer curiosity, I want people to try hitting Cntrl and + once or twice to see what happens.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

I want people to try hitting Cntrl and + once or twice to see what happens.

Zoomed into 110% and it fixed itself.
Awesome tip, I guess it's just a problem with AG having too much on the tab.
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

If all you see is the question mark then you don't have the updated stylesheet, which pushes everything together a little more to make more space.

It should look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/DHZ0oNU.png

You might have to refresh your browser cache.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Huh. I was just about to ask about this. Great to see it's being worked on. I'm not a big fan of zooming in so... yeah.

But I have to say, glitches are a good sign. It means things are being updated and stuff.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I have the updated stylesheet..but zooming in works, as Devoid suggested. However, other than that..still the issue.*

*Not at homepage though..just checked.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

my native resolution being at 1920x1200

Hmm, pretty spiffy, innit? I'm now on a 1024X768 screen, using Firefox; will have to check later what the other screen can handle, not sure if much more than what I mentioned above.

Yes zooming in one step on this one fixes it, that's clever.

It's true the front page looks altright; and I do get the random button alright on all screens, but still that Quest button floats on all the others.

Again: No biggie, but I guess you folks'd like to see it fixed
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Oh, wait, emphasis mine:

If all you see is the question mark then you don't have the updated stylesheet

Yes, that is correct: I do get the question mark, but not that little white box surrounding it; except for on the front page, indeed, which looks like it should then.

Um, how do we force the updated stylesheet from our end?
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

nb

how do we force the updated stylesheet from our end?

If the answer is clear your cache and stuff, I keep my machines pretty tidy, so doubt if that's it at my end.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I'm using Firefox. I cleared my cache (time range: everything) and refreshed the page. The front page is fine, but the forums page and profile page still experience the problem (even after clearing my cache). When I zoom out or in this seems to place the quest button in the right spot.

Am I missing something, or has this problem only been fixed for the main page?

Showing 1-15 of 19