ForumsForum GamesCard Wars

50 30921
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You know what, I used to be famous for my awesome (Not other card games-related) Card Game forums. So Im gonna be like
"Screw it, im bored lets make another one!"

So, some rules. Str. Stands for strengh, your cards base attack. Def. stands
for defence, like a second layer of health,
EXAMPLE:
100 Str.
50 Def.
Hp. 100
it would take 150 strengh to kill this guy in one hit
HP. of course stands for health.
And last im gonna say for now, the winner of a card match gets to take one of the loser's cards UNLESS its in an official tournament.
There are six races:
Human
Undead
Beast
Insect
Robotic
Elite
The decks have a wide variety of strenghs and weaknesses, such as the undead, they have no Def most the time, but high HP and a chance to infect other peoples cards.
Each deck consists of 20 Cards. a hand consists of 8 cards.
The people do not regenerate HP unless they have a bonus to do this.
I'll explain the other rules when the time comes to where you need to learn them.

So the story is:
One day in a small town somewhere, there was a card game made by some kids that was really popular. one day some old dude came and asked the creator, hey kid, you want you game to be more popular so you can make More cash? and, since the kid was greedy and really wanted to be a successful card game maker, he accepted the offer. so the old man smiled, and walked off. the kid was confused, but when he walked bast another group of people playing cards, he saw something spectacular! The cards themselves came alive. So, the game became very popular, and scientists asked him how he did it, and that kid was famous. years later, he is a man and still undefeated at cards. Will you be able to beat him? or will you be another player, just looking for some new fun?

Charactor Sheet:
Name:
Bio: (I dont care if you have one, but it would be nice if you did)
Rank: N/A (you'll get this when your in tournaments and stuff,)
Rep: 0
Fame Lvl: Player
Cash: 20.00$
Deck1: N/A
Cards: N/A
Spare Cards: N/A
WIns: 0
Losses: 0

You walk into the card store, carrying your 20 buck allowance, happy to buy some cards and start to play! the man at the counter waves and says hello. He is a burly man, with a deep voice and broad shoulders. His name tag reads: George I. Eugene.
"Welcome to the card shop" He greets you as you walk over to him.
"how much Cash you got?" You show him your 20 bucks.
"Got three decks here they you can afford."
He pulls out a Human Deck, An undead Deck, and an insect deck.
Human: 10x Human (T), 5x Guards (C), 4 Thiefs (C), 1 Spearman (UC) - 10.00$
Undead: 10x Zombies (T), 5x Infectors (C), 3x Shamblers (C), 2 x Reavers (R) - 20.00$
Beast: 10x Wolfs (T), 5x Snapper Turtles (UC), 1x Snappy (R), 3x Night Owl (UC), 1x Hootling (R) - 20.00$
"Take your pick." the card seller grumbles to you.

• 50 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 50