ForumsThe TavernIs points a good think about Armor Games?

27 4433
netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i mean it is breliant to make the hole site a big game but the winner is the person that spams more than the others!

i was in armor games and before it started all this pointing think and i was a great site too!

Now i feel we are missing the main point of the site! and that is to play games! rating is always good but the comments aren't really nessesery! i mean if some1 have something to tell to the author he will make a comment anyway! but if we take point from it everybody will comment something! so the creator of a game can not really see what players believe about his game because all he see is meaningless posts!

so my suggestion is for Armor games not to give any points for commenting a game! so people will start trying to get refines and merits!

what do you feel about that people?

• 27 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Points is all that maters in this site.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

well ya...but we r beyond the lvl of just playing games...u play game and have ure account which u customize and a sort of competition

-Air
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

No one cares about the games.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I say that alot of people will complain about taking out the point system. Just ignore all of the spam because how will this affect you? Unless your only goal is to be #1.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Nurvana said: Points is all that maters in this site.

I agree Nurvana, that is what this site has turned into, all people care about anymore is getting points and being on the top of the leaderbaord

I think what would help with this problem is taking away the ability to see the amount of armor points on your profile. I believe that when you cannot see something, you aren't as concerned about it. So if people cannot see how many AP they have, then they will be more concerned with helping out the site.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Points re good.1

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I think it does more good than it does harm. Sure it encourages spam, but mods are working to prevent it. The AP system encourages players to come here as their base for all flash games and to encourage more people to join. I would probably play here anyways, but the point system has kept me here longer than I thought I would.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i am not saying to cut all the point system totally! but comments and forum posts aren't that nessesery!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

netrino said: i am not saying to cut all the point system totally! but comments and forum posts aren't that nessesery!

Let me explain if you are talking about what I said.

I didn't say to remove the points system, I just said to remove the ability to see how many points that you have. I believe that if you cannot see something, then you are not as worried about...as I said above.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Ehhh, AG just needs more places to explore.

Though, I am getting tired of people complaining so much about things like this. No one seems to remember how new this site is. It has only been live for about 6 months.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

MODS LOCK OR DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Now why would you say that EL_Dyablo_666? What about this thread needs to be deleted so urgently? Instead of just spamming, put your input on the topic at hand.

Also, please do not post in all caps, please/thank you.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think AP are a good thing. its what the communitys kind of built around and it makes the whole gaming exp a lot more interesting. Instead of coming on just to play flash games, you can make an input by commenting and rating, you can make friends and have discussions such as this one, all whilst gaining points and a status in the community.

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

i rekon ap is a good thing cus hten u play and comment to get points its like a big compotion but its a like friendly one in away apart from some people but i rekon its good

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

It seem s like Armor Games is only about points now a days, not about games like it used to be

Showing 1-15 of 27