ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThanksgiving Idea

37 23995
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/idea.png~original

I want to draw a community picture of us having Thanksgiving. The above doodle is probably how it will be situated, but with more members. That leads me to the main point of this topic: who wants to be in it and how do you want to be represented? I'll be doing my best to include as many folks as I can think of, but if you do ask to be in it I can guarantee that you will be in the final drawing.

Since I'll be waiting for replies and I'll be doing this on my limited spare time, it probably won't be done by Thanksgiving. That ain't a big deal though, right?

Besides all that, anybody have any ideas? Maybe some past members I should include or does everyone need to be choking?

• 37 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Drawing a character based on what the artist interprets them to look like IRL by there personality is a lot of work

That's why I want everyone to just tell me what they want to look like. haha

I feel like asking to be including is obnoxious but I am doing it anyways...

It ain't obnoxious when I asked for yall to do it. Or is it? What would be obnoxious would be drawing myself as everyone.

I am a ... bench? Well, this is much better than what kids do with this log on Christmas (lol)

I like this idea. I'd love to be in it. Feel free to add me wherever you want/can... as a log, of course

My original idea was to have us sitting around a fire...you were part of the fire...

I think I'll just leave you as a bench :P
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I will be deeply honored to have my little self featured as the sun shining upon the dinner table! I actually still haven't figured out what my dark side looks like, so I'll stick with my glowing presence... I'm assuming that that was me in the background on your original drawing to begin with? =)

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Every group needs a weirdo... but I'm more like a weird duck then a bear.

speaking of which, I'll try getting one in for one of the armatar contests :P

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

You sure? You aren't the only one with that armatar.

Suppose that's true.

Perhaps this one will work better but without the tree, so I guess really it's just a hooded figure.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Shane, why not just submit an official character sheet so that artists and writers can access you easier in the future?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

My original idea was to have us sitting around a fire...you were part of the fire...
I think I'll just leave you as a bench :P

Mmm, I see. Given the alternative... yes, I'd love to be a bench xD
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sal's list

Wow Sal..good job leaving a bunch of people out!

Nerdsoft
Snag
0shane0
neo
Darkfire
evilsweetblock
MettEmAngel
Eli
Terminator
Gamer_Cale
StormDragon
daleks
Charlie

If I remember any more I'll drop 'em in. From here it'll be deciding who gets placed in the drawing..I imagine most of the ones that stick to Forum Games will be dropped

What would be obnoxious would be drawing myself as everyone.

I'm ok with this
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

MettEmAngel

*Matt
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

add stealth_ninja to the lst

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

add stealth_ninja to the list

I agree

Make me a ninja not a clown with a butcher knife (unless you want to)
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

You should add Unleashed as well. A burning skull is useful. That way, you can still use your original idea and have us sat around the "fire"... and there's no need to burn any log ^^

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That's just silly Kega...a skull doesn't burn that is just unrealistic!

Back in the fire you go~

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for not responding guys, been a little busy. Unfortunately, that won't be changing this week. Gotta work on Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAYYYYY FUUUUUUUU- but it's time to start. I think I've waited a decent amount of time for people to ask to be in it. So if you wanna be in it, it's too **** late. Too bad, soo sorry.

Have a good Thanksgiving!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Snag
Why thank you pang, I am going to be more active in other forums, if I get around to it.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

May have missed one or two.

You missed me. D:
Showing 16-30 of 37