ForumsThe TavernI don't want my friend coming to my school!

30 16778
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

He's Kind of my Friend, he said he's coming next year, and i don't want him to steel everything in my life like he did in my old school. I'M NOT JEALOUS! So How do make him not come to our school or to make him less interested in coming,or to make everyone hate him when he arrives.

Thanks for you time.

• 30 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

i don't want him to steel everything in my life like he did in my old school

Quick question, did he physically steal stuff from you, or did he just become more popular then you?

So How do make him not come to our school or to make him less interested in coming,or to make everyone hate him when he arrives.

Must not be a very good friend to do this to him.

I'M NOT JEALOUS!

Judging from the nature of your post, it would appear that a little hair of jealousy is present.
0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

Most simplest solution I can think of is ask him not to come to your school.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

What....
This guy doesn't sound like your friend at all...

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Don't take this the wrong way, Xeano, but your post doesn't help...at all.

Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

well thanks for post guys

First, Hes not really my friend, just a boy who i know and talk to abit, nothing SERIOUS. Just don't want some obnoxious boy coming at me AGAIN and stealing my stuff in life.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You are feeling he is too much dominant, are you?

First, you consider him a friend. The fact you said it at the beginning explaine it all.

First off, he dosent decide what school he is going. Its not his choise, but his parents. Nothing can change it.

The topic is - how you are going to deal with it.

More info will help :P are we talking about middle school, high school, college, etc?

Does he is the one who &quotush" to get to to your school?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Don't take this the wrong way, Xeano, but your post doesn't help...at all.

It's not easy to help when you don't know all the facts. Just trying to get a little more information.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Become alpha male. Mark territory, assert dominance, all that stuff.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

It's not easy to help when you don't know all the facts. Just trying to get a little more information.

Danielo's post is a good example! Just some grammar corrections here and there, but danielo's little grammar mistakes are what make his posts very, very handsome ^^
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

He's Kind of my Friend, he said he's coming next year, and i don't want him to steel everything in my life like he did in my old school. I'M NOT JEALOUS! So How do make him not come to our school or to make him less interested in coming,or to make everyone hate him when he arrives.

Pro Tip: You are jealous.

Become alpha male. Mark territory, assert dominance, all that stuff.

This is probably your best bet. Start drinking plenty of water..and make sure to wear your fedora nice and tight so you don't lose it during your alpha adventures.

-----

On a serious note, we are going to need a bit more info as to what happened previously so we can better ***** the situation to offer you help.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I'M NOT JEALOUS!

Oh come on now, you're so jelly.

So How do make him not come to our school or to make him less interested in coming,or to make everyone hate him when he arrives.

This may because I'm a shriveled old man in what I think is write or wrong, but sabotaging someones fame is just a bad thing to want or wish on someone.

And in another, but not unrelated topic, what does "stealing" mean? Did he physically take something from you? If it is physically taking something then report him to the proper authorities, anything else isn't actually stealing. If he gets more attention then obviously there is something to learn in this. Observe his actions and yours and see what he has that others approve of more. Maybe your actions make you less desirable in friendship. But looking at it in the sense that you wish harm on someone else is, in all honesty, just another reason to have more and more be taken from you.
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

Danielo your right, how am i going to DEAL with it?

we're in middle school.

what do you mean by &quotush"

Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

Observe his actions and yours and see what he has that others approve of more.

what do you mean, like, see what he does better than me and try to compare it with me?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

what do you mean, like, see what he does better than me and try to compare it with me?

Not really...just try to discern what is it that might cause others to flock to him more than you. If it's because he's more approachable, alter that. Etc.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Danielo your right, how am i going to DEAL with it?

Is he Mr. Popular or something? I mean, you say he stole stuff from you, but I get the impression that it wasn't physical theft, but rather stealing your friends, popularity maybe??

Kind of a tough situation. I would just ignore him (don't be rude), but don't let him bother you.
Showing 1-15 of 30