ForumsThe TavernI don't want my friend coming to my school!

30 16787
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

He's Kind of my Friend, he said he's coming next year, and i don't want him to steel everything in my life like he did in my old school. I'M NOT JEALOUS! So How do make him not come to our school or to make him less interested in coming,or to make everyone hate him when he arrives.

Thanks for you time.

• 30 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hang out with him. Then people will see that you guys are like buds and you'll be in the same boat as him...

Or it should work something like that...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Not really...just try to discern what is it that might cause others to flock to him more than you. If it's because he's more approachable, alter that. Etc.

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's not that difficult. Just look at the reasons why people like him more and try that if you desire attention. If that doesn't work look at aspects of yourself that others may think are undesirable and the reason why they may flee from you. It'll be a better outcome this way as appose to trying to dictate ones actions for personal gain.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

im gonna be mean and bold on this one:

your jealous, deal with it.

nothing you can do about him moving to your school and theres nothing (moral) you can do to stop him from doing anything he wants. if he actually physically steals your stuff (which i doubt) tell the principal or something. if he steals friends popularity etc. again, theres nothing you can do about it but hope your friends prefer you to him.

stop feeling threatened by him and move on. if you have real friends he wont steal them from you. if he gets popular and attention then he probably deserves it one way or another.

Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
Ph4NToM_FuZiioN
8 posts
Nomad

UM guys hope u still active to this post because Today on PC he said he was going to ruin my life when he arrives to my school !!!!!!!!!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

We have helped

And wait wat.
Do you live in anime?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Today on PC he said he was going to ruin my life when he arrives to my school !!!!!!!!!!

Ruin his first. It's that easy.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today on PC he said he was going to ruin my life when he arrives to my school !!!!!!!!!!

He could have been joking.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

1. Don't overreact.
2. If he comes up to you and starts yelling or making fun of you or whatever he's planning on doing to ruin your life, don't yell back. Staying calm really pisses them off.
3. Ignore him. Ignoring also pisses them off.
4. If all else fails, pee on him. Problem solved.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well your good friends will stick with you. See what happens. If major problems occur tell a staff member.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

So he does this on purpose? I give up. Why do people do this type of ****?! It behooves me.
fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

If he bothers you at all, don't just take it, ignoring or pretending like it doesn't bother you doesn't work. He will try harder to make your life hell if he doesn't think he is making you miserable. Punch that mofo in the face, just knock his a** out. People who go out of there way to make you miserable deserve to get knocked out.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

He probably does this because he's bored. I mean, to him you're his "video game". I have encountered many bullies in my school. Just ignore it, and he'll get bored. I always do that and I'm bully-free.

Or do you mean, he's like a famous person in your school?

Right.... that I can't help. If your friends actually DO dump you, You should've dumped them on the first place. They're @$$h0les if they actually do that.

Get a girlfriend. She'll stick with you. Or she'll just dump you too. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

No man, don't take this dude above advice about girlfriends or girls in general, all they do is hurt you man. Next thing you know you are an empty shell of a college kid. GURLZAREBADNEWZ.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Ok well if the 'friends' actual plan is to try to ruin his life, middle school doesn't really count for much so you could just beat him up to assert dominance when they get there.
Otherwise just try to work it out with him so that you both can live in a peaceful manner without hurting each other physically or mentally.

2. If he comes up to you and starts yelling or making fun of you or whatever he's planning on doing to ruin your life, don't yell back. Staying calm really pisses them off.

That can work, just be ready to try to avoid punches, and if you're good at the game of dodge, if you never hit him back while he tries to hit you, you can't get in trouble at all (at least that's how it worked in my schools, no having to claim that you were defending yourself if you never hit him in the first place)
But I always found appearing to be the angry one before he gets angry usually scares him off.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

No man, don't take this dude above advice about girlfriends or girls in general, all they do is hurt you man. Next thing you know you are an empty shell of a college kid.

I agree with you. Don't take that advise. I was joking.
Showing 16-30 of 30