ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48201
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ok Xeano I'm ready.

But is your body?

I am seriously questioning the title of this thread right now... Todays have been the days fits better.

Anyways yeah, good planning guys
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I am seriously questioning the title of this thread right now... Todays have been the days fits better.

Could very easily be confused with TitD as well.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

50th post!

Good for you, now work your way up to 700.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

When I say day, I mean wedding day. Wedding days have no constrictions due to time and space, hence, they can last for up to two weeks. (allowing Aggs even shows up.)
~

I'm sort of stuck as to how to continue the thread without the bride... That is a little funny to start the ceremony, then have the bride show up.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When you've fallen and can't get this thread back up, you need Life Alert. Anyways, I guess we won't be seeing Agg's wedding dress. Sorry Slenderbot, but you won't be getting married anytime soon. =|

Unless the fiance steps up and claims responsibility, of course.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Unless the fiance steps up and claims responsibility, of course.

R2 claims Aggs is going to show. For his sake, I really hope he's right.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

She wants to show up surprisingly, which is why she isn't posting right now. Also she's busy with her family so she will only come to say "I do"(or I don't but she wouldn't).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I will start the ceremony then.

Ladies and gentialmans, we gathered herefor the uniting of two souls in the wedding agreement. This agreements is forever, as the interweb is remmembering forever.

Groom, stand foward. Now, i want you to give the bride 3 blessings. And a picture of a lolcat.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What blessings? And I kinda won't be able to post lolcat on.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

then give a link for lolcat

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

.... god ****it R2...

3 blessings! Its not that hard! "May you never step on a lego as far as you dont wear a shoe". Be creative. And a link or anytging to a lolcat. Anything.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well before we start danielo we should get the bride awake or something... It's her wedding after all

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

She is coming right away! She want to make one show of an entering. She will join shortly.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok then... may we live a long life together, may you see your children's children, and may flying panthers not attack.

Lolcat.

Is that good?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Arrr... good enough.

Aggs or any other person who is willing to speak for her,
You shall now give R2D21999 3 wishes and a picture of a lolcat (not a website of lolcats, a spesific one which you belive will show the groom how much you hate- i mean love him).

Showing 31-45 of 257